3

That night I unboxed a few of my things a brought it to my old room. I flopped everything onto the bed before laying next to my things.

All day my mother dragged me out of the house and around the mall offering to pay for whatever I looked at. It was very tiring.

Though I do appreciate it, I really do. "Joanna?"

My father's voice came through the door as he knocked. "Come in." I sat up seeing my dad walking in, in his suit. Probably back from work.
"You job hunting yet?" He had asked taking a seat on my bed. "I planned to look for some places hiring tonight"

"No need"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a friend of mine's son is looking for a nanny for his daughter. I told him you would be perfect."

"Really?"

"Yes of course. Ill text you the address you need to be at tomorrow morning in a bit."

Welp, he just made my life a lot easier. "Thank you daddy" I gave him a big hug. "The things is princess. It's a full nanny job. Meaning you'll have to live with him and his daughter. "

"I have to move all my stuff back out?" I gaped. He kissed my forehead and got up "yep" he popped the P. "Just got to the interview tomorrow. Then come back and get your stuff"

He walked out the room. I sighed softly burring my face in my pillows. A nanny job hmm?

I've always loved children, and babies. I hope the kid is well behaved, hope the pay is good. My phone dinged, I picked up seeing my father sent me the address. Then a good night text.

I went to sleep quite easily.

The next morning

"Joanna."

I groaned as someone shook me. "Jo"

"No"

"Jo" The voiced chuckled. "Fuck off" I whispered. I then felt a sharp sting on my ass. "What the hell did you say"

I shot up seeing my dad. "Ow! Dad!"

"You may be a grown woman, but watch your mouth" he squinted his eyes at me. "Sorry" I mumbled softly.

"You have to get ready Princess"

"What time is it??"

"6:45"

"Five more minutes. Please" I whispered dropping back into my fluffy pillows. "Nope. Get ready"

"I don't miss this"

"Miss what?"

"Getting up like this"

He chuckled "well I missed it."

He leaned down kissing my cheek before leaving me to get ready. I got myself up, an entered the bathroom. I took a long bath then got changed into some random things I found in the stuff I brought up from last night.

It was a cute sweater and a black pencil skirt. I wore heels to make the look, look more professional.

I put my hair in a tight bun, and did a natural makeup look. I wore red lipstick, I always thought I looked good in red.

I sprayed myself with my favorite perfume. Once I was done getting ready I checked the time seeing 7:53am.

I ran down stairs to my family in the kitchen doing their own thing. "Ohhh my baby you look so beautiful!" My mother gasped. "Thank you mama"

"Where you going? A date?" Joseph asked with his mouth full of food. I grimaced at the sight and replied.

"A job interview"

"Ew. Labor"

"Something you know nothing about" I teased towards him. "Ha ha." Joseph laughed sarcastically.

I shook my head going to the fridge grabbing out and apple. "I'm gonna head out"

"Take mom's car"

"Why?"

"Yours is full of your stuff" my father hummed. "Oh alright!"

He threw me the keys from the wall. "Alright bye"

I went to my mother's car setting up the gps to the address my father sent me. Here goes nothing

~~

I'll have more chapters out by tomorrow!!!

Please still if you're enjoying this book so far!

Please excuse any mistakes.

And I'm apologise for getting this book up so late! I've been a bit off lately.

Anywho!

Stay safe! And I hope you and your families are well!