11

Elena's POV

Mila woke me up. I was still so so so tired.

"Wha Mila" q

"I heard barking! svegliati!" (Wake up!)

She kept shaking me, I just wanna sleep "nu"

"Arrrrf" I heard da bark too. It's coming from Miss.Joanna's room.

Mila pulled me out of bed and dragged me to miss.joannas room. "Look!" She whispered at me. We saw a little puppy ontop of miss.joanna

"Girls I hear you guys whispering" he laughed softly. I like her laugh. "Come in guys look what your father brought"

Joanna

They ran inside hair messy from, the nap they just woke up from. "Awe." I mumbled watching them crawl up onto my bed. "Oh a puppy! It's so cute!" Emilia whined. "Papa brought him?"

I nodded "can I cawwy him??" Elena asked softly "of course he's both of your puppy"

I let girl enjoy their new addition to the family and joined Cedric in the living room where he told be about plans he's already had. "I don't really know much about these girls. I don't know how I'd plan a party that they'd enjoy"

"Emilia and Elena are very grateful girls. From my experiences with them. They love everything." Cedric explained (A/N: I low key love the people who started a thread of the theme song for Sofia The First)

"Hmm...well they're turning five. Let's just make everything as colorful as we possibly can."

"Hmm...I like that."

"Should it be a potluck?"

Cedric gave me a confused look "potluck?"

Pffttt...rich people

"It's where guest bring whatever food they'd like so it's not just a certain type of food. Everyone would bring something different. It's kinda would fit the colorful theme. A variety....you know?"

He nodded at me rubbing his chin. "Yes, I like that idea. Let's do it, we also have to be absolutely NO tree nuts in big letters on the invitation"

"Tito! Come here" "Tito!!"

We heard the girls running in our direction. "I see they've picked a name for the little pup"

I chuckled as I turn to the direction they were coming from. The puppy ran around the table getting under the couch where the girls couldn't get him. Aweee.

The twins looked under the couch. "Tito! Come out peaseeee"

I looked under as well. I reached under pulling the little cutie from the couch "hello there Tito"

"Dank yous" Elena giggled taking Tito and running off with her sister. Cedric went off to do is Butler duties. I like this job.

Few more days past, Mathias coming to see the girls less often due to work made then a bit sad. But today was the day of the girls party and they got to spend the whole day with their dad. Children ran around while the parents drank wine under the gazebo. "Joanna!" I heard a familiar voice, I turned around to see Quince and his son holding a pan with foil over it. "Hey guys" I greeted sweetly and I gave quince a hug. "How are you?" I asked taking the tray from him. "Go play junior" he told his son as he followed me to food station. "No tree nuts?"

"I don't even know what a tree nut is" he laighed. Dork.

"Looks great" he motioned to the decorations that consisted of bright vibrant streamers going across the pool to the bounce castle.

Balloons decorated the pillars of the gazebo, where the children's parents stood. I put the food down in a free spot then looked over to the girls who were playing with Quincy and Tito.

They both wore matching swim suits and had similar hair styles. They looked so adorable! "You aren't swimming?" Quin asked "Oh I'm definitely am" I chuckled going over to a pool chair, where my and the girls things are. I took off my shirt and kept my shorts on. I had a cute one piece swim suit I bought just for this. "Annnaa!!" Emilia whined coming over. "Can we go swim please"

I of course agreed and got their baby floaties on then put them in the water. I sat on the ledge watching them splash each other. "Haha"

"Cannon ball!" quinces voice shouted from behind me. Before I knew it I was all wet. The girls squealed and giggled, Junior soon joined his father.

Other kids started jumping in. Quince started throwing kids up and into the water. Their giggles made me giggle myself. "Come here" quin chuckled while pulling me into the water . "Quince!" I punched his shoulder as he laughed at me.

After a little while of swimming

"Daddy-!" Elena screamed I turned to where she was looking to see her father walked outside in fairly usual clothes. A woman in a very skimpy bikini walked behind him...oh dear.

"where are my ragazze di compleanno ?? "(Birthday girls)

I got out of the water taking the girls out to greet their father. "Happy birthday loves!" The skimpy woman said with a tight smile.

I hid a laugh as they completely ignored her. "Papa!" They squealed happily while running to their dad, who picked them up not caring if he got wet. Awe.

Mathias's gaze fell apon mine. I gave him a small smile. "Joanna this is my girlfriend Hannah-Lee. Han this is my girls nanny Joanna"

She gave me a look of judgement before pasting on a fake smile. "I didn't know your kind was civilized enough..." She whispered while shaking my hand. "Excuse you?" I tilted my head sucking on my teeth. She just ignored me looked to the girls. "I made you both some chocolate cookies!" She told them. She caught their attention with the word cookies. She pulled out one chocolate cookie from her purse giving it to them to share. Hmm

They finished the cookie quite quickly. "What do you say girls" I sighed

"Grazie" (thank you)

"I'm gonna go to our room" Hannah said in a pur making my face twist.. she left and Mathias gave me a sigh scratching the back of his head. "Sorry about her"

I just shrugged looking at the girls. Elena was rubbing her eyes, Emilia wasn't looking too well..."girls what's wrong??" .
I knelt down pulling them closer to me. "Elena- oh my god your lips are swelling" I gasped then checked Emilia her breathing becoming short. "can't breathe" she whimpered. I smelt a small wiff of Nutella from her breathing... probably from that...'chocolate' cookie.

Nutella has hazelnuts....
.
.
.
Hazelnuts are tree nuts

The. Girls. Are. Allergic. To. Tree nuts

~~~

Finallly!!! An update haha.

My apologies guys! I just realllly realllly needed a small break

I hope you enjoyed!!