14

"tito?"

"Where are you buddy" I mumbled as I made my way to my room, away from Mathias. Tito came out of the girls room and I picked him up taking him with me kissing his little head "I miss the girls" I pouted going to my bed and laying down. He sneezed causing me coo at him. "Goodnight little tito"

Mathias

The next morning I left early for the hospital. Don't know what's wrong with me. I shouldn't have spoken to Joanna like that. I'm planning to apologise to her, sincerely. I just hope she'll forgive me. I'd hate to see a scowl on that pretty face everytime she saw me.

I made my way to the hospital, in the building to my girls, who were sleeping. I kissed their little foreheads whispering apologies. "Papa" Lena opened her little eyes staring up at me. "Hey amore mio" I hummed softly. (My love) "Where's Joanna?" She looked around "at home..."

"No papa she was here..." She mumbled confusing me a bit. "What do you mean."

"It was still dark time but morning-"

As if on que Joanna walked through the door in her pajamas holding a plastic bag of something. "Mathias..I didn't know you were coming this early...I didn't buy enough Ice cream" she spoke softly walking next to me to kiss Lena's and Milia's foreheads.

"I know you didn't ask for ice cream guys, but I just thought you guys have been through so much in a day I bought some for you" Joanna smiled sweetly making my stomach flutter.

She shook Emilia waking her up. "Ice cream for breakfast!!" Elena shouted causing her sister's eyes to snap open. I chuckled at their reaction so did Joanna.

She sat them up and handed then a cup of ice cream with wooden spoons. "Vanilla...mm"

I smiled at my little girls then turned to Joanna who looked away as soon as I looked at her. "Joanna."

"Yes." Her response was firm but not disrespectful and not sweet like how she spoke to my girls. "I'd like to talk to you..."

She looked at me with annoyance. "Please." I added causing her to nod and follow me outside. She shut the door behind us and crossed her arms over her chest. "Glad to see they're their normal selfs." She sighed looking through the window in the door. "I'm sorry."

She looked at me. "What?"

Joanna

"I said I'm sorry. The way I spoke to you it was disrespectful and unnecessary. I blamed you for something you didn't cause. I was just so stressed and panicked. I needed someone to blame."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair and looked at him "I was wrong. I can really tell how much you care for my daughters..."

I can respect any man who can admit his wrong doing. "I wasn't raised to speak to a woman that way. Let me make it up to you and the girls."

I cooked my head to the side waiting for his offer. "There's a fair..that happens every year for a week. I was planning on taking my girls. I'd like you to come."

Even though I had already went, I accepted "yeah. I'd like to come. Will your girlfriend be there...?"

He shook his head and gave me a small smile. Jeez even though he was kind of an asshole. He was still, very very very attractive. VERY attractive- "Then it's a deal. You should tell the girls they'll be so excited. When are you planning for us to go.?"

"Not too soon I'd like for the girls to rest a little more at home. So the last day of the fair, and we'll throw another party there. I'll rent the whole lot ou-"

"Hold on" I stopped him. Fucking rich people. "There's other people who enjoy the fair Mathias. Other families who probably don't get to go every year. You can't take that away from them."

Mathias

I felt confused...she cared for the enjoyment of other people who had no clue she existed. Though I did see her point, it wasn't fair to those other families.

"You're right."

She nodded giving me a shy smile. "I'm gonna head back inside" she pointed to the door before going back. when she passed me that same vanilla scent fill to my nose. I stayed outside for a sec thinking...

Emilia

Joanna came back in the room. I ate my yummy ice cream. "What did papa want to talk about?" Lena asked Joanna who pushed a chair between our beds. "Well, you should really ask your papa"

I sighed softly putting my ice cream on the table. Joanna looked at me "what's wrong Emilia?"

"I don't want to talk to papa..." I put my head down."Oh Emilia..." She sighed softly getting up and sitting next to me. "Look at me" Joanna grabbed my chin. "Your papa loves you and it would break his heart if you didn't speak with him"

"But he breaks mine when he lies when he doesn't come home when he pwomises" she sounded like she was about to cry...

She looked towards Lena "Elena do you feel the same way?" I asked and Lena nodded putting her ice cream on the table too.

"Let me tell you what...You should tell him instead of not talking to him at all hm? He's not a mind reader guys. Believe me if he was I would've been fire a long time ago" she kissed my forehead then smiled. Lena slide off her bed and tried to climb into mine when Joanna helped her up, Joanna kissed her head too.

"Joanna?" Lena asked sitting on her lap and playing with her hand. I sat with Lena "yes?". "Don't leave otay? You have to stay with us foooooorever"

I giggled "yes forrreverrr"

"Well of course- who'dwant to leave such cute babies" Joanna kissed our cheeks making us laugh. "Did you know. I have a brother your age"

"You do?"

"But you're so old" Lena mumbled making Joanna tickles her stomach "I'm not old!!"

Joanna

My heart absolutely melted. "Can we meet your brother??" Elena asked which I of course agreed to. "I can bring him over to a playdate one of these days, along with Quincy Jr."

"Yesss" milia cheered with her arms in the air. It's official I want kid- The sound of the door made the room become silent. Awkward silence entered as Mathias did. I had to let the girls talk with him alone.

"Talk to your father girls. I'll just be outside alright?"

The nodded and I got off the bed and out the door. Hopefully all goes well...

~~~
IM SORRY IM HERE HI HELLO I HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL.

Please enjoy the chapppppterr!