16

It was about two days later, the girls were home resting up. Today was my day off and I plan to use it.

I've decided to spend the day with my family.

The girls didn't want me to leave, both were currently wrapped around my feet. One twin each foot. "Girls." I looked down at them pouting.

"Can we come??" Elena asked softly, their father came over prying the girls from my ankles. "Elena, it's her day off. Plus, Passerai la giornata con papà" (you're gonna spend the day with papa)

Emilia bounce in her fathers arms in a fit. Oh no. "Ah..you better leave before they start crying" Mathias mumbled towards me. "Maybe I should sta-"

"Nope, it's your day off. Go on and have fun today." He insisted with a sweet smile.

Jesus blessed you for no damn reason-

Lawdt.

I just shrugged before kissing the girls cheeks and Sprinting out to my car driving to my parents house.

As I walk in I bump harshly into a woman storming in the direction of the door. "Who the fuck are you?" She snapped at me crossing her arms and sizing me up. Is there any nice women? Cause I seem to be only meeting the disrespectful bitches.

"The real question is who the fuck are you?" I was shorter then her by a good 5 inches, but I stood my ground. "I'm joseph's girlfriend. Are you one of his hoes?"

I scoffed "bitch I suggest you continue your bee-line to the door cause I really don't got time for you. It my day off and I plan to have a good fucking time. "

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"JOSEPH" I shouted for my brother at the top of my lungs causing him to come running down in just his boxers. "Who the hell is this?" I pointed to the woman who looked like she was about to explode.

He groaned rubbing a hand down his face. "Jennifer get out" he told her. She scoffed "who is she?"

"Are you deaf? get out!"

She let out a frustrated scream before heading towards the door opening it. I took the time to kick her from behind her causing her to fall outside. I then closed the door with a loud slam.

I know, I know that was hella childish, but it just felt so good-

"Sorry Anna" Joseph sighed coming in for a hug before I pushed him away. "Don't hug me you probably got hoe all over you."

He have me a stank face. "Go take a shower" I said before going into the living room looking for Johan. "where my JoJo" I mumbled to myself going into his room not seeing him there. Then, checked my parents room peeking inside seeing my mom and dad on the bed watching him jump on their bed watching TV.

I knocked on the door "Joseph don't talk to me unless you got that hoe outta my house, youre lucky I didn't kick yo ass out for having sex in my house." My mom called out making my snicker as I walked in "Period momma"

She gasped "my baby!"

I always loved the she was so excited whenever she saw me. I went over giving her a hug, then my dad "Hi daddy"

"Hey princess, what are you doing here?" He kissed my forehead"Well, it's my day off and I just decided to spend the day with y'all" I spoke while gabbing JoJo and smothering him with kisses.

"ahhhh!! Ewwwww couties" Johan wiggled away from me screeching. Jesus christ. I looked at my parents "Don't look at us, kids at his school taught him what couties are and now he won't let anyone touch him" mother laughed.

"Wow" I pouted towards him "sorry sissy, but girls have couties"

I shook my head "not even a hug?" He shook his head no. "Damn, then I guess you can't come to the fair" I shrugged playfully "what?!" His face dropped.

"I mean the birthday party is for two girls, and since girls have couties I guess you can't come"

"No!!"

"Anna" my mom scolded me playfully. "Fine! Fine girls dont have couties!!!"

"damn right we don't, now come and accept my love"

He jumped into my arms letting me kiss his chubby cheeks. "Joanna I swear to God you better give me some damn grandbabies already" dad chuckled watching Jojo and I.

"Daddy I told you already, I'm no where near ready for that. Plus, Im a nanny now thanks too you, so you kinda delayed the idea of grandbabies all by yourself" I chirped at him with a smile. "Smartass"

"Where do you think she gets it from" Mom slapped his shoulder "Your mother.." he mumbled causing mom to flick his mouth "Ow-! Damn woman, I was joking"

~~~
Hope y'all liked today's chapterrrr!

Thank you for reading

❤️