5

These twins are adorable!

I looked to Mathias, he nodded and I stood up. The girls dragged me out of the room showing me around their house, showing me their play room. It's was quite huge for little girls their size. I would've loved this as a kid.

"So how old are you girls?" I asked sitting with them on a mat while they played dolls.

"We are four" Emilia giggled "You both speak so well for, four"

"You're gonna live with us?" Elena asked quietly "Well, yes"

"Yay! I like you" she hummed. "I don't like the lady my papa brings over"

"He brings over a lady?"

"His giiiiirlfriend" Emilia added. Of course he had a girlfriend, that's whos hes probably on  a date with. "She's so mean to us" Elena  told me honestly. "Awe well I'm sorry to hear that...have you told your father?"

She shook her head the smiled at me changing the subject. "You're very pretty"

I flush at her comment "well, you two are very pretty as well"

Elena blushed looking away to her sister. "I wish my papa" Emilia come up next to her sister standing in front of me. "Played with us more"

I looked at both of them "I'm not your papa but, I can play with you both as long as you want!"

I still saw a hint of disappointment in their eyes. "Well, you girls stay right here I need to make a call"

I smiled softly as they obeyed going back to their toys.

I stood up going by the door pulling out my phone dialing my mother. "Hiya baby! How did the job interview go"

"I started working..like right now"

"Oh! Wow how sudden. How is the kid?"

"Well they're great, well behaved, they play well together, they're very smart. I swear I'm falling in love already" I chuckled shaking my head watching the girls. "They're twins by the way"

"Oh how adorable! So when are you coming to get your stuff?"

"Well, my new boss said he would handle whatever I needed. So he told me that someone would take your car back and bring my things. I really don't know mama, I jumped into this not really knowing-"

"As you always do" My mother sighed softly. "He was in a rush, I'm going on get more confirmation when he gets back. For now, I'll just do what I'm being paid to do. I just called to check up on you"

"Awe I'm good hon. You got lucky with this job. huh?"

"Thank dad for me "

The girls ran around screaming and giggling. "Mama I'll call you in a bit"

"Yes yes of course, get back to those twins"

I ended the call after an I love you, then went back to Elena and Emilia.

Our day went on, First we played in their playroom, we toured the house, then, they took me out to play outside.

"Hehe! Look go Miss.Joanna!!" Emilia twirled in her adorable dress before tripping and plopping right into a puddle of mug. Elena gasped bending down next to her sister.

" Don't cry you're okay!!" Elena held her sisters face. I saw Emilia's lips start to quiver. "Oh honey" I whispered picking her up by her armpits. "No! I don't want to get you dirty" she cried into her hands.

"It's just mud my dear" I put Emilia on my hip, grabbing Elenas hand taking them back inside. "C-can I have a shower..?" She whispered.

"Me too!" Elena asked, "you would like me to bathe you?"

They nodded, I sighed leading them to their room telling them to pull out a matching dresses from their closet.

I took them to their bathroom, rinsed the girls before plugging the drain and starting a warm bubble bathe. I checked my phone to see lunch was already rolling around.  I washed the girls squeaky clean.

They got dressed themselves. I then did matching pink tails for them. "It's about lunch time guys"

They groaned.

"The maids are probably making something for us to eat"

"Why don't we go check?"

I took them by their hands going down to their kitchen, where I see a woman putting oatmeal in bowls. Ew.

I notice the girls faces as well. Elena pulled me down so she could whisper to me. "It's soooo nasty!"

"It tastes like paper!schifo!" (Yucky)

"I'm sure it's not that bad" the girls pouted as I strapped them into their high chairs, which connected to the counter- they were like floating. It was very cool highchairs I wouldn't mind as a kid.

The woman placed the bowls in front of the girls with spoons then left. No interaction at all..

Emilia stared at me boredly picking up her bowl causing me to raise an eyebrow. Her little hands flipped the bowl upside. As I was about to stop her, I stopped when I realized nothing can out of the bowl.

"Oh my" i mumbled, that can not be edible! She shook the bowl to prove her point. Elena Snickered in her high chair .

"Okay, how about" I took the bowls throwing them in the sink. "I make some lunch?"

"No oatmeal!"

"Yes yes no oatmeal" I chuckled opening the fridge seeing a shit ton of ingredients. Are you kidding me? All these and the girls are getting dry ass oatmeal??

I grabbed cheese, elbows pasta, butter, pepper, salt, garlic salt, and cream cheese, with some milk. "Have you girls ever had macaroni and cheese??"

They looked at me a bit confused. The hell are they feeding you girls? "I'll take that as a no"

I chopped some grapes in half for a snack for them to eat as I prepared the macaroni.

"Wait till your little taste bubs taste this"

~~~~

Please enjoy!!!

Excuse any mistakes!!
~~~