4

I drove up to a big gate. "Oh wow" I whispered to myself gawking at the huge estate. "Who are you?"

A voice came from an intercom. "Oh..I'm here for that nanny job"

"Ah.. right well, come on in"

The intercom buzzed and that gate started to open. Faaaancyyy.

I pulled up next to a man. "Just park right here and I'll show you the way inside. " He smiled softly at me. "Oh ok"

I parked, then got out. I followed the man into the large house. It was absolutely gorgeous inside. "You're Harrison's daughter right?"
The man asked as we walked. "Yes."

"I'm Cedric. The butler."

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Joanna- or No, Joan. Call me whatever!" I chripped behind him.

Cedric was a bit on the older side. Early 60's maybe. His hair was grey and he had noticeable wrinkles.

"Master Ponte d'acqua" Cedric called out into a room. Wow what a name.. "What is it?" Another voice called out from room. The voice was deep and the accent was THICC.

I took a breath a bit nervous. "Harrison's daughter has arrived"

"Right..send her in"

Cedric opened the door for me and guided me inside.

I stood I front of a young man with his back turned. He had blonde hair, and was wearing a suit.

"Loanna? Right?" He turned "Joanna..." I corrected softly. He had the most lucid blue eyes I've ever seen. His Jawline sharp, oh my goodness. He was a fucking god.

"Whatever." Scratch that- He's an ass, figures.

"What is your experience with children..?"

"I believe I work very well with children. I have a little brother."

He pointed to the chair in front of the desk. "Sit."

I obeyed "I have a bunch of work coming up very soon. My girls need a nanny. And I've heard about you from your father and I'm desperate right now." he sighed. "You're hired."

"Really???!"

"Yes- as you know this is a full nanny position. You're required to live here." He ran a hand through his hair meeting my eyes. "AHHHH!" A small shrill came from outside and little patters were heard outside the door before they entered the room.

"Ahhh!" Giggles filled the room. "Papa!"

"Papa!"

Two little girls ran into my new boss's legs. "Girls." He whispered kneeling. "Daddy is busy. Occupato."

They were twins.

"Ma papà! Vogliamo giocare! " One called up to her father pulling his shirt.
(But dad! We want to play!)

While the other one looked over to me.

She cooked her head at me. They looked not smaller than five years old.

She walked over to me "Bella" she whispered (Pretty)

She stared at me with big blue eyes just like her father's. "Elena! Guarda! Bella" The girl in front of me called out to her sister. (Elena! Look! Pretty)

The other twin looked at me and gaped.

She had the same face as her twin but dark green eyes. These babies were gorgeous-

They wore matching dresses and their adorable hair styles matched as well. Both now stood in front of me.

"American?" The one named Elena asked. "American. Yes" I replied softly. She squealed "papa! Bella!" She pointed at me. Then turned back extending her hand, her twin followed her. Bella?

"Elena" she stated her name. "Emilia" her twin stated her own name. Emilia blue eyes, Elena Green. Noted

I took both their hands shaking it. "You two are very very smart" I smiled down at them. "Grazie" They both said at the same time, I assumed they said thank you.

Oh my god my heart.

"You'll start as soon as possible." Their father spoke up. He walked up to be between his girls extending his own hand.

"I'm Mathias" He told me sternly, "Thank you very much! I'll be able to start whenever?" I took his soft hand in my shaking it.

"Great. You'll start now" he pulled his hand away. "Wait- now??"

"You said whenever right?"

"But my- I have stuff"

"I'll have people get your things"

"I have my mom's car -" "Then I'll have someone drive it back. Whatever you need. I'll take care of it."

"I have a breakfast date. And I'd hate to be late." He whispered straightening his suit. "Papa is going?" Elena whimpered softly. Mathias's eyes softened at his daughters. "sì miei cari. Ma guarda papà tornerà a casa prima di pranzo. Nel frattempo, la bella donna ti guarderà" He whispered kissing their faces all over. He may be an strict ass, but I can't definitely tell he's a great father. (yes my dears. Look, daddy will come home before lunch. In the meantime, the beautiful lady will look after you) <Not an exact Translation<

" chi è lei papà?" (who is she dad?)

"Lei è la tua tata. Aiuterà papà a prendersi cura di entrambi "(She is your nanny. And will help dad take care of both) <Not exact translation<

Oh jeez I wish I was bilingual. Elena and Emilia's faces lit up as they turned to me. "Let's go" Emilia giggled tugging my hand. "Where"

"To play of course" Elena grabbed my other hand.

~~~

Another chapter will be out tommorow as well.

Please excuse any mistakes

Stay safe.