A/N and Characters

A/N

Most of you are going to skip this part anyway, so feel free to head straight to the characters or the prologue!

...I really hope you like the book :)

Before the story begins: I have never published a book before and I am hardly an author. Moreover, English is not my first language (I am from Germany) so I will probably make some errors. If you see any feel free to correct me. 

In quarantine I found Wattpad and fell in love with the mafia/ boarding school theme. However, I never found a book that combined the two and decided to write my own. I will try my best to make it someway different and not so much cliché.

Let's get started....

The Characters

Aurelia Rose Rosmarin Gustavó

-17 years old

-Mafiaprincess of the German Mafia

-Was trained in self defense, use of weapons, hacking since she was 12 by her family. 

-Sister of 5 older brothers for which she would die for. 

Her brother and father see her as weak and do not want her to get in contact with the illegal activities they do. Only her mother and her close friends, which she has a close friendship with, know that she really loves the dark and the world her family lives in. (Thats why the title nyctophilia)

Atticus Zephyr Gustavó (Current don and father of Aurelia)

-50 years old

-He is cold and unemotional on the outside but loves his family more than everything else in the world. Especially gas a sweet spot for his onlydaughter Aurelia.