Chapter 23 - Plane ride

In the last chapter, team red, Cax and Aurelia, won the team challenge finals. With the finals also the last week before Christmas break comes to an end. And with that Aurelia and Ceph are on their way to the plane which they will share with the children of the Russian and Mexican mafia.

Chapter 23 - Plane ride

Here we are again. Me climbing up the stairs of a private plane. My anxiety rising with every step threatening to overflow. My mind still not sure if I should just turn around and run the other way as fast as I can.

I think that's the best option I have.

I am already on my way to turn around when I realize the bodyguards my father send are behind me, blocking my escape route.

"Is everything alright Ms. --," one of the big bulky guys said noting my nervousness.

Bitch just let me go. 

Even though I am internally crying my eyes out I get ahold of myself and interrupt the guy in behind me so he don't reveal my last name.

Who am I kidding? That is not going to work for long.

I take a deep breath turn back around and set foot into the private plane. It is the same plane we took on our way here. The plane is in a dark and luxuries aesthetic.

You cannot distract yourself the whole flight with the interior.

At least I can try. Leave me alone.

"When is this mafia princess arriving. Waiting for a dramatic entrance or what."I hear Cax say annoyed, his back facing towards me. In case you are wondering, Fernando and Amelia joined us on this flight too.

The whole fucking party is in here.

Val is the first to acknowledge my and Ceph's arrival. 

"You are on the flight as well Ceph --?" she exclaimed surprised. However, seemingly positively surprised.

Cax interrupts still with his back towards us and assuming Val is only talking about Ceph: "Val I told you, Dad said we would fly back with the heir of the American Mafia meaning Ceph and the German Mafia princess is suppose to joining us as well."

"As you so rudely interrupted me Ceph and Aurelia," Val finishes with a big grin.

I don't want to.

"Aurelia?" he says turning around the confusion clear in his voice.

We on the track. Watch me get dropped like a hot piece of metal. 

I just smile awkwardly in return.

"What are you doing here? Are you joining Ceph?" he tries to explain the situation to himself.

"You could say so. Hey guys." I say hello to Val, Fernando and Amelia.

"Sit down," Cax motions for me to sit next to him.

Seeing that we are complete with me and Ceph arriving last, the flight attendants are closing the plane doors. Watching that Cax asks: "Isn't the German Mafia princess still missing?" his confusion growing every minute.

"Miss Gustavó already arrived." one of my dumb bodyguards replied indifferent.

"I don't understand." Cax states, now almost stuttering.

The tension in the plane suddenly turns sick and thick it could be cut with one of my nails.

"I do understand. Aurelia is the German Mafia princess," Fernando is the first to exclaim with almost complete certainty.