Chapter 4 - Fellow Students

In the last chapter Ceph and Aurelia arrived at the school and Ceph ran into the Mexican heir, who also attends the boarding school.

Aurelias POV

After Ceph's encounter with the Mexican heir we had a long discussion.

We cannot just give up only because of another mafia heir being here.

The Mexicans are neutral. NEUTRAL. I do not believe that they would do anything to harm us or me for that matter.

Ceph's point of view was slightly different. I know he is scared for my safety. But no one knows how I look like.

Eventually, we agreed not to tell my father. He would ship me home in the matte of seconds. And our missions here are way too important.

Back home we would be under constant watch again. We have to find Cathán. And I do not want to be a plain playing piece on the board game of their war.

Hell no. I want to pull the strings.

-----

For the rest of the night, we decided to sneak out and visit our warehouse to call informants before going to sleep.

There was still a slight problem. I do not know if you remember---

but I am followed by two bodyguards.

Wonderful (Sarcasm)

So our plan is to pretend going to sleep and wait until midnight before going out. Hopefully until then the guards will leave to set up their own rooms.

(Aurelia and Ceph's outfit)

As planned we leave seemingly unseen.

We shipped some cars to the school beforehand

Ceph and I decided to take the black Lamborghini Aventator to blend in the darkness of the forrest surrounding the school.

----

In the warehouse we met some of our guys that informed us about the recent development about the trace we had in the case of Ceph's missing brother.