Chapter 9 - pregame

In the last chapters Aurelia and Ceph were invited to a party of the Smith's alias Ricci siblings in the boarding school. After the dead end in their mission yesterday they spent the whole day in bed eating and talking. However, the Bodyguards did realized that Aurelia and Ceph were absent yesterday. 

Val POV

Amelia, her boyfriend and I were sitting in the living room of my and Lia's (nickname for Amelia)  dorm room. We are already done preparing everything for the party later. Now we are waiting for Aurelia and Ceph to come over for pregame.

This reminds me, I dreamt of Ceph tonight---

I was interrupted by voices around me.

"Val are you listening to me?" Amelia asked annoyed. 

"I was asking when Aurelia and Ceph are coming?" she asks further.

"Two and a half  hours ago. But I haven't seem them today yet." I answered.

"Yeah they weren't at breakfast."  Amelia's boyfriend claims.

"It is kind of weird that we never see them." Amelia explains.

"No need to get paranoid they probably just forgot the time." I try to assure.

Right after I said that I hear a decisive knock on the door stood up and opened the door.

In front of the door are the late comers. Aurelia and Ceph with a guilty facial expression.

"Hey Val sorry we are late we just completely forgot time." Aurelia said.

"As an excuse we brought alcohol." Ceph finished holding up the two bottles of champagne.

I smile at them and welcome them in. 

Aurelias outfit

Aurelias outfit.

Ceph's outfit.

Ceph hugs me and whispers in my eat: "You look beautiful." before going on to say hello to the others.