Chapter 12 - Back to school

Cax Pov

I was awoken by my alarm clock. Instead of being pissed off to go to school as usual I—

I don't know

—I just feel different.

I feel a smile plastered on my face. That certainly doesn't happen that I wake up smiling.

I don't maybe I start liking school.

Just joking I would never like school.

But maybe just maybe the person attending school.

And there it was again: the brown hair and the piercing blue eyes.

The way she blushed yesterday just send my happiness over the edge.

I certainly know that she thought about me after we almost kissed at the party. I mean that is a good sign.

Oh what am I thinking about I am not a relationship type of guy.

"The great Russian mafia heir smiling. Beware everyone." Fernando

"Fuck off Fernando. Way too early for that shit." I grunt at him.

"Wakey Wakey loverboy or we will be late."

That's enough. I send him an evil glare but he just laughs it off and leaves the room.

I get up quickly and get ready. I decided to wear simple black jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket.

 I decided to wear simple black jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket

(Cax's outfit)

After I was finished, Fernando and I walked out of our dorm room and to Val's, which was directly next to our's, to go to breakfast together. Val and Amelia were gossiping secretly the whole way down. I have to make a mental note to ask her later about that. 

At the morning buffet, I wasn't the only one to realize that Ceph and Aurelia were again missing. Are they always sleeping in?

When we wanted to leave,  Ceph and Aurelia hurried into the dining hall. Making a grand entrance with everyone staring at the girl with the blue eyes - or so it felt like for me. But it was clear that she is still very tired seeing that she ran into Ceph not realizing that he came to a stop.

"Aurelia, Ceph, you will have to hurry to be on time for first period." Val shouted.

"Food is more important than my academical achievement." Ceph says chuckling.

It feels like Val wanted to argue that statement. But didn't. When did she ever not use such a statement to start an argument? Weird.

I look over at Fernando and he seems to be thinking the same thing.