chapter 1

(12 years ago)

"yaah somi- ah Don't run you will fall down  , stop running somm....." Little jungkook was shouting behind his little sister to make her stop from running but being born in a stubborn family she didn't listened to her older brother and kept on running and the thing he feared happened the very next second.

Jungkook words were cut off by Somi's scream as she fell down while running.

" Arghhh!!!! , Ouch oppa "
There she is sitting on the ground with her Bruised knee and elbows.

"see I told you to stop running but you never listen to me , you never listen to me. Now appa will scold me for not being able to take care of you properly"
jungkook started scolding her because of her stubborn behaviour. Well kids are always stubborn aren't they. Also when they are being bought up in such a rich family. Well not all the kids are stubborn.

"I am  really sorry oppa , I will listen to you from now on so please don't be mad on your little sisy"
She said while smiling as her front two teeths were broken, which made her look more funny.

"It's okay somi-ah"
jungkook said while laughing looking at his little sister broken tooth and funny smile.

"Jungkookie oppa I wanna have some ice-cream"

"Well I also want to have ice cream, let's go and have some ice cream"

" really! Thankyou very much oppa"
somi replies in her soft voice and end up with a cute wide smile at the same time throwing her small arms around jungkook.

watching her cute smile a wide grin made its way to jungkook's face.

" okay let's go !"

______________________________________

"mom-my I also w-want to eat that ah that thing , it's lo-looks so tasty." She says pointing towards the ice-cream stall with her cute little fingers at the same time stuttering in a cute way.

"baby its is not good for your health" 
Mrs. Chang tries to make an excuse to not make her little princess sad .

"but mommy see o-other chil -childrens are a-also eating that  thing and I also wa-want that , can you ple - please buy it for mee"
she says with her sweet voice and makes a cute pout with her red beautiful lips and also showing her mother her big puppy eyes which can melt the coldest heart in the world.

"my sweet y/n Mommy don't have money with herself right now. We will buy it next time"
This time she was not making any excuses but was telling the truth.

"but why d-don't we have money mama??"

"baby I don't have money with me right now  , once we will reach home I will bu-y it for you okay !"

All these stuttering was not because she was feeling nervous but all these was because she was feeling very guilty to not telling y/n the truth , she was feeling very bad because she was not even able to buy a ice cream for her baby. She was feeling bad for being a mother to get child who is not able to fulfill her child wishes.

"okay mo-mommy"
she replies with her tone full of happiness and with a cute wide smile on her face , her mother felt a sting in her heart to see her child smiling like that because she is the only one who knows the truth and pain behind her every word.

Little did she know that it was just a excuse to not break her innocent heart , she didn't even know that her mother doesn't even have the money to but her a ice cream , she was just walking with her mother by griping her index finger with her cute litte fingers wraped around her mother big one happily , but did she know that this happiness will not last long because her fate is going to play an dirty game with her innocent childhood.