💜Chapter 37💜

"Pl-please lea-ve me alon-e"
she said without looking towards him , clutching her dress with her hands......crying and praying for Jungkook to come fast and  take her away from here.

"I am sorry"
he again apologizes.

"Pl-please"
she softly mumbles in her broken voice, and with a sigh he stand up on his feet turning around to leave.

And bang was hear when he closed the door harshly. Y/n was sitting there crying and missing him.
Missing jungkook, he never tried to do anything without her permission, she always feel good, safe and protective around him. Somewhere she know that she love him but she is too stubborn to except it.

"Pl-please co-me fa-st jung-kook"

______________________________________

"Did he found anything?"
Jungkook asked as soon as he saw jimin entering inside his office.

"No he didn't, I asked him to check the cctvs that are outside your mansion but he said that someone has already deleted that particular part in which their car took a  turn , it's like someone from your mansion did that, someone deleted the part in which their car took a turn, and if we can get that part we can see in which direction they went,but it's already deleted" 
jimin explained, an exhausted sigh leaving his mouth as a whole day is about to pass and they are not able to find any clue that can lead them to him.

The only thing that was running inside jungkook mind at the moment was that y/n  is kept as a hostage against him and she is there in his hold he don't know what he is gonna do with her. the thing he know is  that he is gonna kill each and every person who is gonna hurt her , who is gonna torture her,  who's gonna touch her. she is his and no one have the power to  touch what's his and they did, they did touch what is his, and now he know what he had to do with them. He is gonna hurt them, torture them to the extent that they are gonna pray for their death. he is gonna torture them that they are gonna beg for their death to him.

listening to jimin words he know what he have to do he know that someone from his Mansion has betrayed him and he know the way to find that person and he is not gonna let that person go he is not going to show  mercy to them because of that person his Angel is away from him because of that person his angel is in danger and because of that person his Angel is not in his arms. Because of that person his angel is with someone who is dangerous for her and is not good for her who can hurt her who can torture her and he don't know what that person can do to her.

Without thinking twice jungkook made his way outside his office, clenching his jaw, and hands turning into a fist.

Knowing what he is upto jimin silently followed him without uttering a single word because he know how much anger jungkook is holding inside himself right now even a single mistake can make a person to losse his life. And he don't want to loose his life right now, not now without marrying his love and having his own kids.

Entering in the hall with his dark aura, jungkook let his ass to get settle down on the big couch, spreading his legs showing his dominance and the power he hold.

Each and every worker of the mansion were already lined up in a straight line hanging their head low not daring to look towards him. They just kept their head low praying internally for their life.

"I am gonna ask you all just answer me already or you all know what will happen if you lie to me.
WHO BETRAYED ME!" 
Jungkook cooed in his deep dark voice making every single person their to gulp their saliva hard.

"Hm , so you are not gonna speak then I think my gun will make you speak" 
jungkook snapped anger evidient In his eyes, playing with his gun which has a cotting of gold on it showing how rich he is.