💜Chapter 32💜

"N-no"
with that she just ran away from there leaving him alone in the room who was just looking at her disappearing figure.

"What are doing to me Angel"

______________________________________

Aahh this is so embarrassing, why didn't you checked the room properly. You can't stay here for whole night y/n, just step out nothing will happen. Why did he bite me? , my neck in red and purplish now why did he have to bite me so hard , is- is he a vampire? I-i think he want my blood. What are you thinking y/n there is no vampire now. And now these clothes.

"Are you going to stay in the bathroom for the whole night y/n" jungkook said eyeing y/n who was peeking from the bathroom door being shy and embarrassed because of the thing that just happened a moment ago.

She flinched badly listening to his sudden deep voice near her. He was standing there near the door, clutching the handle with his hand ready to open it but stop when y/n didn't let go of the door.

"Why are you not coming outside
Y/n"
he said eyeing y/n who was hiding behind the door only her head can be seen.

"I-i.."
she stutter looking down gazing the floor.

"What happened are you injured somewhere?"
he asked getting worried Because of her weird behaviour.

"N-no, it's just nev-er in my l-ife i have wor-ed these typ-es of cloth-es"
a sigh of relief escape from his mouth when he listen to her words.

Why God why she is so innocent arrgh.

"Just come outside y/n nothing is wrong in them, everyone wears them

"Just come outside y/n nothing is wrong in them, everyone wears them. Now come you have to eat your dinner as well"
he cooed pulling the bathroom door towards him forcefully making y/n to loss her balance and she land on jungkook because of his sudden pull.

"Aah"
a sudden gasp left her mouth, closing her eyes she wait for falling down on the cold floor but it never happens instead of falling on the cold floor she found herself on something warm but hard at the same time, not something it was someone and that someone was non other than jungkook.

They both were lying on the cold floor, gazing each other with eyes full of love and care in them. Slowly lifting his hand up he tucks the strand of her hair behind her ear. Placing his hand on her cheek he caressed it softly. His eyes were roaming on her face her eyes, her nose , her cheeks, and lastly it stops in her red lips. One of his hand was on her small waist keeping her in place he slowly started to move forward, decreasing the space between them wanting to taste her lips again.

 One of his hand was on her small waist keeping her in place he slowly started to move forward, decreasing the space between them wanting to taste her lips again