💜Chapter 25💜

"What happened y/n why you are not eating anything"
she asked as she saw her plate full of the food.

"Omma I do-n't l-ike eat-ing can y-you plea-please tak-e mee to the roo-om"
y/n requested her with her soft voice which comes out as a whisper as she has already lost her appetite and now she was also having and little headache with a Little dizzyness.

"But y/n-ah you haven't eaten anything from days, eat a little more. You have medicines to take and they are pretty strong you can't take them empty stomach so please eat a little more".
she said patting her head softly with worries in her eyes.

"I-i d-don't fe-el l-ike eat-ing pl-please tak-e mee to the---"

"Eat you breafast"
A cold deep voice excerted as he made his way in the dining area.
He was the last person at the moment whom y/n wanted to see.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon"
Minha greeted him and bowed towards him making y/n to close her eyes tightly.

"You can leave"
jungkook ordered.
And listening to his words y/n started to stand from her chair slowly because of her weak body.

"Not you miss y/n. You haven't finished your breakfast yet." Jungkook said going towards y/n and pointing towards the plate which is full like she has not eaten anything from it.

"B-but I d-don't w-ant to eat"
y/n said because she didn't feel like eating anything at the moment because of Bity and her rudeness.

" when i said eat then eat." Jungkook said getting a little angry because of her stubbornness.

"B-but i-i d-don't fe-el l-ike eat-ing any-thing"
she argued back with a frown on her face.

"I will not repeat myself y/n. finish your breakfast you haven't eaten anything from two days"
jungkook said a calm yet stren tone.

"I-i w-will n-not eat!!"
Y/n said getting a little angry because of Jungkook authoritive behaviour.

"MIN-HA!!"
Jungkook shouted angrily making y/n to flinch very badly and making her headache to get worse.

"Ye-yes Mr. Jeon"
Minha said in a scared voice listening to the sudden shout of Jungkook.

"Make her eat her breakfast at any cost and if she didn't finish her breakfast you know the consequences will not be good for you"
and with that jungkook take a seat on the main chair of the dinning table making Minha to scared to death.

"Please miss y/n finish your breakfast for my sake please I am begg--"

"N-n-noo pl-please don't i-i w-will eat"
y/n said with tears in her eyes seeing Minha to beg her like that.

Picking up the spoon with her trembling hands she started to eat. Painfully gulping down the food from her throat she tightly closed her eyes because her tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. Her headache getting worse with every passing second. Finishing her half breakfast she suddenly started fo feel nauseous and fatigue .

Pl-please t-ake me to t-the r-r-oom" y/n requested in a weak tone putting the spoon down on her half finished plate.

"You haven't finished your breakfast yet"
jungkook said in a stern voice making y/n to again request him as she is not able to see clearly her vision started to blur.

"Pl-please i-i n-not fee-ling g-g-ood" getting up from his chair jungkook made his way towards y/n gently picking up her in his arms walked upstairs towards his room.