💜Chapter 29💜

Closing the door and locking it afterwards jungkook turn around to look towards y/n with his dark furious eyes and start walking towards her making her to walk backwards with her injured legs , red crimson colour blood started to flow from her legs and making the floor of the room to get stained by it.

"W-what ar-re y-you doi-ng?"
She said getting weak because of his dark gaze and started to move backwards, tears flowing from her eyes Because of the pain she was feeling in her injuries and heart. The pain in her heart was more painful then her injures. It is unbearable.

"D-don't c-c-come clo-closer to mee" jungkook decided not to answer but keeps on moving forward without blinking his eyes for once. His dark cold eyes were fixed on her shivering figure. Y/n felt she saw something else in his eyes that she didn't saw before but it vanished with a blink of eye.

"W-what d-o y-you w-ant?"
She gasped when her back touched the cold wall behind her , letting her know that she don't have anywhere to go now and her state become miserable when jungkook trapped her between him and the wall , his one hand was near her head and second found its way to her small waist , griping it firmly he pulled her closer to him leaving no gap between them his hard chest pressed on her soft blossoms and a low gasp left her mouth feeling him this close to her.

"Why are you behaving like this Y/n , what do you think of yourself huh, why don't you listen to others , can't you listen to them for once , always behaves like a stubborn kid didn't your mother's teach you the manner

Y/n , what do you think of yourself huh, why don't you listen to others , can't you listen to them for once , always behaves like a stubborn kid didn't your mother's teach you the manner. Can't you see that every one is worried and concern about you , can't you see that in their eyes  huh whom I am asking you , your are so selfish to see about others."

"S-s-stop it s-sto...p pl-please..... don't..."
all the time she was facing the floor because she don't have the power to look up in his eyes for once, she is afraid of him. Silent tears were flowing from her eyes , soft sobs started to leave her mouth but she was determined to not to look up for once. Without lifting her head up she begged in her broken voice to make him stop taking, she is not selfish she is the most selfless person they could ever meet.

"What If they are not saying anything to you doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. They are bearing all of you stubbornness Because they love you and you what are you doing in return huh. Didn't your parents teach you manner how to behave with someone??. Tell me huh"
About whom you are talking jungkook the mother who left me when I was just 6 just 6 years old and she left me behind in this world all alone to fight by my own not knowing what a word fight is, I was not even able to speak properly at that moment of time and I am not still. 12 years ago I entered my house happyly only to run into my mother warm embrace but what I got in return what I got in return huh I entered in the house only to get emflugged by the darkness , cold , broken, lonely , sad that was all in felt without my mother.

Dad it's just a word for me I never met him, I don't know how he looked , what his name is , do he really love like my mother use to say , if he loved me then why he left me and mother behind to fight against the world. And in the end my mother end up giving on her own self. Do you even know how much I might have felt when I saw my beautiful mother hanging through the fan. Her dead body, it was burried infront of my eyes , what was my mistake I did nothing wrong but God decided to take the only thing I loved away from me leaving me in the darkness where I never felt loved.