💜Chapter 42💜

And with that she pushed herself a little up and joined their lips together and started to nibble on each other lips, devouring each other mouth.
Feeling each other warmness. At the same time jungkook hand started to caress her skin. His hand was going up and down on her thighs in a soft manner. Deattaching his lips from her's he started to give open mouth kisses on her jaw and neck and a soft moan escaped her mouth when he placed a hot open mouth butterfly kiss on her throat and her her head fall a little backwards as his each every touch were doing a magic on her skin, his each and every touch was give her a different sensation in her body. Bitting, sucking, kisses and caressing her skin was all he was doing in her neck, his bite were a little painful but it's becomes sweet when he caresses it with his warm tounge.

He pulled apart to look at his art which look beautiful on her neck

He pulled apart to look at his art which look beautiful on her neck. For him it was a mark of his love on her. He pulled himself up to found her eyes closed and breathing heavily, his hands hurried to undress himself. Opening his coat he throw it away in the corner of the room and had no patience to unbutton his shirt. Ripping it open he removed it from his body exposing his well build toned chest and abs.

"Open your eyes angel and look at me"
he wishpered softly waiting for
Y/n to open her eyes and look towards him which she did. She opens her Beautiful eyes to look towards him. Only to found only in his pants as he had already removed his upper body clothes.

She was able to see that he is restraining himself from doing it and she know that is Because he don't want to hurt her

She was able to see that he is restraining himself from doing it and she know that is Because he don't want to hurt her. Lifting her body up she sit face to face with him. Putting her hands on his face she tried to relax him but he removed her hand from his face and caressed it with his thumbs.

"I will end up hurting you angel, and I don't want that, I will lose control over myself and will went to fast or rough and it will be too much for you."
He confessed kissing her knuckles softly looking straight in her eyes.

"I wil-l be ok-ay jungko-ok, I will"
and with that jungkook kissed her. His lips moved in despiration. His kiss was full of passion. Moving his head side to side he kissed until he was content by holding her head in place.