💜 Chapter 54💜

Y/n was still struggling in his arms when he suddenly turns around and pulls her towards himself by her forearm and looks in het eyes telling her to not struggle anymore. And if she did than the consequence will not be good for her. Knowing that she can't do anything now, she let herself being dragged by him.

Entering inside the car the first that jungkook did was that he drugged her.  Making her sit in the passenger seat he immediately makes his way to the driving seat pulling out an injection from the cabinet of the car he pushes the injection in her arms. She was struggling like a fish in his arm trying to get out of his hold. Seeing the injection in his hand she got scared thinking that it will be harmful for the baby. Tears were already flowing from her eyes as she Apologizes for her mistake. She begs him to not inject her but he still did, for her better.

Y/n wakes up in a whole different room. Which she has never seen before. The air, the fragrance, the light everything felt different. It felt unknown to her. Groaning in pain she tries to sit up. Her head feel dizzy and eyesight was still blurry. Holding her head with her hand she blinks her eyes trying to shoo away the blurriness from her eyes.  She noticed her clothes were changed, she smell different. She felt light and clean. Her bandages were changes, the syringe which were attached to her hand was no longer there.

Removing the blanket from her body, she stands up with her weak legs and walks towards the window to remove the curtain. She stumbles on her steps as her legs felt numb. Opening the curtain the sun rays immediately enters inside the room making her squeeze her eyes hard because of the sudden attack of sun rays.

Opening her slowly she looks outside the window to see a total different view.

Where I am? What place is this? Where is jungkook? Where is he? Am I being kidnapped but I remember jungkook was the one who tooked me with him. But this is not the mansion I lived, this is not jungkook mansion. Where I am?

These thoughts passes through her mind like a train. Making her feel more dizzy. With her stumbling steps she makes her way towards the door of the room but blacks out because of the dizziness.

Flashback.

After injecting her. Jungkook pushes the passenger seat down and makes her lay down in a comfortable position and puts the seat belt on.
Making his way where his private jet which is already been set. He has decided to leave korea for some time for better treatment. He has decided to leave everything here under jimin supervision and will return back once y/n is being treated fully. Cause he know of he will live here she will surely cause troubles to him and her herself. That's why he decided to leave for Italy. A better place with professional, experienced doctors.

He have his big ass mansion there. People living there fear him as well. They know who he is and what he can do if someone goes against him as he is a well known mafia.

Lifting y/n in a bridal style he made his way Inside the jet ready to leave the country. Entering inside his luxurious jet he lays her down and covers her with the soft blankets which were already provided. Laying her down he kisses her forehead with love and made his way towards the small bar. Pouring himself a drink he swirls it around and takes a sip from it. Rotating his chair, eyeing her down with love.

It tooks them almost 12 hours to reach italy. She was still in her deep slumber as jungkook made sure to give her a high dose so that she wakes up when they are already in Italy. In these 12 hours he didn't slept for a moment all he did was work cause he know once they reach italy he is gonna give his total attention to her without any work disturbing them. Finally shutting his laptop off he streches his body as it was time for them to land.

His man's were already there with almost 10 cars, ready to escort their boss. He makes his way down from his jet with a small body in his arms cover in a white blanket. Her head placed on his puffed hard chest.