💜chapter 12💜

Author pov

"WHAT WERE YOU SAYING ANGEL"
Jungkook said as the same time pulling her more closer decreasing the gape between there body and making her to panic in fear.

"Wh-what a-re y-you doing plea-please le-leave m-mee."
Y/n said stuttering in fear and trying to push him away with the little strength in her body which was nothing in front of him. His big hulky body hovering like a tower on her small body making her look so small and cute.

"No no no I am not gonna leave you , and you know what this my younger sister restaurant so I can make and break every fucking single rule here and right now I want you to have a lunch with me."
Jungkook said in his dark authoritive tone making y/n to gulp hard under his gaze.

"A-and w-hy do y-you thin-k I will a-agree to have a lun-lunch with you. W-ho a-are y-ou?"
Y/n snapped getting a little angry because of his bad behaviour.

After listening to y/n words an amusing smirk made its way towards jungkook face because no one had ever talked to him like this, also everybody fear him. They are not even able to meet his dark gaze and here she is talking like she doesn't know who he is.

"You don't know me"jungkook asked being a little amused

"You don't know me"
jungkook asked being a little amused.

"N-no I d-don't , ju-just le-leave m-meee"
she said whining like a small child making an annoyed pout with her beautiful lips.

Jungkook suppresses his chukkle inside him only because according to him tough guys like him are not meant to smile. He is a very cold person who cares for other but never like to show. He just suppresses his feelings inside him  because he don't want anyone to be in danger because of him or his mafia work and that is one of the reason he like to stay away from his family.

"What if I don't? What will you do then angel?"
Jungkook said tugging a stand of her hair behind her ear to see her beautiful face more perfectly.

Y/n was about say something when suddenly jungkook phone started to ring making him to groan in annoyance.

Jungkook picked up the phone without leaving y/n from his strong cage.

"Hello"
jungkook said in his cold deep voice.

Seeing jungkook being busy on his phone y/n tried to escape from his tight grip , pushing him a little with her small hands using her so called strength on a giant muscular beast.

Feeling a pair of small hands on his muscular chest jungkook averts his  eyes towards the small figure who was trying her best to escape from his grip , seeing her trying so hard with a small tired pout jungkook decided to tease her a little more.
Jungkook made his grip to loose a little on her waist making it look like that he is letting her go from his grip . As y/n was about to leave from his grip jungkook tighten his grip more around her waist pulling her dangerously close to him making her breath to mix with his mint cigarette one.