💜Chapter 18💜

Jungkook was searching for y/n for one and half hour now,  but he was not able to find her anywhere. But suddenly he spot a very familiar figure walking on the pathway stumbling on her own step.

"Y/N"

Getting out from his car jungkook stromed towards y/n who was shivering and trembling very badly. Jungkook keep on calling out for her but y/n being in her own world was not able the see and listen to anyone she just keep going on.

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

"Y/NN!!"

Griping her elbow jungkook turned her around but his heart skip a beat when he saw the condition she was in. Wet from head to toe , shivering Because she was cold , her big beautiful eyes were now red and puffy making it obvious that she was crying for hours , her trembling lips and red nose . Seeing her condition guilt started to eat jungkook.

"Le-leave m-meee"
y/n whined, trying to take her elbow out from his grip but instead letting her go he tighten his grip around her elbow but not in the way to hurt her.

"Le-leave m-mee , le-t me g-g-go"
y/n said whining and shedding silent tears from her beautiful eyes.

"LET'S GO  it's raining and I can't leave you out here in the dark it's dangerous for you"
jungkook said in a stern voice. But being stubborn y/n decided to argue.

"N-no I d-don't w-ant to go wi-th y-ou, lea-ve me"
y/n stutter and her silent cry was now turned into painful sobs and hiccups.

"DON'T BEHAVE LIKE A STUBBORN KID Y/N AND OBEY ME . ITS RAINING OUTSIDE, LETS GO. I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF" jungkook said gritted teeth and clenching his jaw to control his anger.

"Wh-y d-o y-you th-think I will lis-ten to y-you , I sa-id le-leave m-mee"

Being fed up with her stubborness jungkook decided to use his power and suddenly lift her up in his arms making y/n to gasp in fear, fear of falling down and she just grab his wide muscular shoulder with her small hands , finally realising what she did she instantly started struggling in his embrace , punching his hard rock like chest with her small cute fist which didn't effect him even a little bit.

"Le-leave me"

"Le-t me g-g-go"

"I -I sa-id le-leave m-mee"

"Le-leave m---"

"Shhh"
y/n words were cutted by jungkook , when he places his finger on her trembling lips making her to shut her mouth.

Finally reaching to his car he put her on her own feet and open the passenger door but y/n being stubborn again tried to run from there. As she tried to run from there but jungkook was fast enough to grab her small waist and pin her back on the door making y/n to hiss in pain as head and back get banged on the car door very hardly,  she pulled her head up to see his dark cold eyes with her teary one. A shiver run down her spine when he lift his hand up to wipe her tears with his thumb .