💜 chapter 3💜

Y/n pov

YAH OH MY GOD , I am late for my work oh my god I hope my manager don't fire me because I really need this job very much. This job is the only way of my income.

She was brought out of her thoughts by the yelling of her manager which can be listened outside the restaurant as she was standing outside the restaurant. 

"Where the hell is she" 
her manager yelled .

" s-sir I am h-here " 
she state in her soft voice.

" ohh wow miss y/n how are you ??? I thought you will not come today as well ( he voice was full of sarcasm) WHAT TIME IS IT ??? IS THIS YOUR FATHER RESTAURANT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN COME WHENEVER YOU WANT , HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT TIME IS IT?"
He started yelling and because of he's yelling y/n flinched very badly.

"I - I - I am"

"WHAT I-I HUH CAN'T YOU SPEAK WITHOUT STUTTERING. SPEAKE CLEARLY. do you even know how much ashamed I  feel in front of everyone when you stutter in front of our customers?"
he said in a very harsh tone making her big beautiful doe eyes watery.

"I -I am re- really so sorry sir actually to - today I went to viss- visit my moth- mother that's why I was no- not able to come on time , I am re- really sorry sir , ple - please forgive mee."
She says in a begging yet whispering tone. Feeling so bad for stuttering this much infront of other people.

Because of his yelling in front of other workers her eyes which were teary , were now started to shed the painful tears infront of other workers and some customers as it was early in the morning and there was not many customer present at the moment. She is very sensitive to all these things . she just know how to love and care for others when she herself never had anyone who can love and take care of her. she is very innocent and selfless person for this cruel world just like and innocent angel .

"your sorry will not work this time miss y/n . I have already given you so many chance but not anymore You are fired you can leave this restaurant."

He said in his cold voice without looking in her eyes because everytime he see in her  eyes he also felt a pang in his heart . He is not a bad person but he also have to live in this world and if you are soft and innocent infront of this world they didn't think twice to use you. If you are innocent then you are just like a toy for them , they will use you , break you , play with you and then just throw you like an lifeless doll.

Hearing his words she can't control herself and burst out crying infront of everyone her big beautiful doe eyes were now red  because of the painful tears she was shedding . She was already working her ass of for her living  she don't even have time to enjoy her own life to even take care of herself . She was just like an angel who was living the life of hell.

What will happen now , how I will be able to pay my appartment bills , my hospital bills , my medicine all these thoughts were running in her head and she was again brought out of her thoughts by the shouting of her manger. 

"ARE YOU DEAF MISS Y/N I SAID GET THE HELL OUT FROM MY RESTAURANT NOW!!"

"I -i -I am Re-really so-sorry s-sir. I will never come la- late a-again ple -please giv...."
She was not even able to complete her sentence when her manger started shouting  once again.

"SECURITY !!! SECURITY !!! THROW THIS CHEAP GIRL OUT FROM HERE SHE IS JUST WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME AND MAKING MY RESTAURANT DIRTY."

Hearing his venomous words  she felt totally humiliated infront of others. she felt like a trash which is thrown out from the houses .