💜Chapter 48💜

"I am sorry"
y/n again apologies as she lift her head up to looks towards him. She looks so small as compare to his well build body. Him being 5'10 feet was so huge as compare to her as Her forehead reaches his well build chest.

"I will forgive you on one reason"
and a beautiful smirk made its way on his handsome face making y/n to get nervous watching him.

"What?"
She asked being confused and nervous at the same time.

"Let's do it angel"
he said in his deep voice pulling her body more closer to himself feeling her warmth.

"What?"
She gasp as he lift her body up making her to face him face to face. Her legs were in the air as jungkook just effortlessly lift her body up.

"Let's marry angel, will you marry me?"

After listening to his words her breath got stuck in her throat, she was not even able to believe what he just said right now. He, Jeon Jungkook, the most youngest Ceo and richest bachelor in whole Asia is proposing her to marry him.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she was able to see the sincerety in his eyes, she was still hanging in the air in his arms. At this moment the world around her seems to stop.
Nodding her head a little she just brust out in tears as she was not able to believe anything. She just hides her under his neck as he swings her a little like a small kid to calm her down. Lifting her head up she looks straight in his eyes.

"Y-yes!"
And just with that jungkook storms his lips on her sucking the breath out of her lungs. And made his way towards the bed without breaking the kiss. And a soft gasp left her mouth when she felt something soft behind her back.

She just wraps her hand around his neck and shoulder trying to kiss him back with the same pace he was kissing her but jungkook broke it as he remembers she have a weak heart and she needs to breathe.

Her chest was rising up and down as she breathes heavily, opening her eyes she was able to see the love and lust both in his eyes. She remembers it's almost one and half month and they have not done anything intimidating. She is able to see how much he restrain himself for touching her in any intimidating way.

Lifting her body up she joins theirs lips as she was also missing to touch him as much as he was missing to touch her. Lifting her hands up she placed them on his exposed shoulder feeling his muscles to get tense and relax under her touch. Roaming her hand on his body she was feeling his skin under the palms, his well build chest, abs, small waist and well build shoulders. She know this is the only thing she can give him and she is always ready to give herself to him.