💜Chapter 51💜

All the time he was only eyeing her bloody face, wiping the blood off with his white shirt sleeve making it to get cover in her blood, as he noticed her breathing which seems to get low with each passing second, her face turning pale and her lips as well.

His eyes started to get red as he was controlling his tears very hardly seeing her in this condition. Everytime he thinks that now nothing bad will happen it turns out to be more bad then the previous time.

"I will not let anything happen to you y/n, just hold onto me please, just a little bit more and we will reach there. Nothing will happen to you"

"FASTERR!!, DRIVE FASTERR!" Jungkook shouts on top of his lungs as he don't know what will happen if they reach to the hospital even a second late.

Kicking open the door of the car jungkook Stromes towards Dr. Choi as he immediately places y/n on the strecher as the nurse started to pull the strecher towards the operation room and the doctor started to do their. The nurse and the doctor were having a hard time to push jungkook out of the operation room.

After been getting pushed out of the operation room jungkook burst out in tears , loosing his balance on his feets as he falls down on his knees infront of the operation room

After been getting pushed out of the operation room jungkook burst out in tears , loosing his balance on his feets as he falls down on his knees infront of the operation room. His eyes leaving thick tears, his eyes were stuck on his hands which were covered In her blood. He never cried in his life, but seeing the only person he love going through all these pain he can't control his emotions anymore. The vip hall was all silent just his cries were the only thing which was Heard. And soon the sound of shoes touching the ground joins the sound of his cries and his broken figure was ingulfed in the arms of the person who have given birth to him. Mrs. Jeon was sitting down next to him pulling his figure in her arms trying to calm him down whilst trying to control her emotions as well.

And seeing her son cries turning into sobs and then In hiccups she was not able to control her emotions as her eyes also started to leave tears seeing her son like this

And seeing her son cries turning into sobs and then In hiccups she was not able to control her emotions as her eyes also started to leave tears seeing her son like this. As they both hugs each other tightly she was able to feel his figure to shake due to his cries as jungkook buries his head deep in her shoulder. This is first time when jimin, Mr. Jeon , somi and Mrs. Jeon are seeing jungkook in this state. They know jungkook is not a bad person, they know he pushes them away because he don't want them to get hurt by his enemies. But this time he didn't pushed anyone. And seeing this they know that he need them, y/n needs them.