💜 Chapter 30💜

"You are looking beautiful in my shirt y/n"
he compliments her to lighten the mood caressing her cheeks softly , feeling the warm that was radiating from his palm and listening to his soft voice y/n lift her gaze up to meet his eyes that were already eyeing her. Not getting any response from her he again started to talk.

"Lets go y/n, you have to take your medecines and also I have to change your bandages."
He said gripping her hand in his and started to walk but a sudden hiss make him to turn around.

He saw y/n who was looking down closing her eyes tightly, bitting her lips to suppress a painful sobs and then he realised that her foots are injured, gazing down on her foots he saw the bandages which were turned red because of the blood that was coming out from her injuries.
Without thinking about a single second he slide his hand under her legs and second under her shoulders to lift her up in bridal style.

And he started to walk with her small figure in his hands and she immediately clutched onto him in fear of falling down. Seeing him walking out of the room she asked.

"Wh-ere ar-re y-you tak-ing mee?" Y/n asked as jungkook went out with her in his arms.

"In other room"
he said walking in the hallway making the maids and workers present there to see them both with a small smile on their face.

"W-why"
she asked being a little confused.

"Didn't you see the condition of that room right now"
this time he was facing her.

"Y-ess i-i am s-sorry for t-that"
she said making a sad pout with her chapped lips making jungkook to something in his heart.

"It's okay angel"
he said placing a soft peck on her forehead making her eyes to widen in shock and her cheeks started to heat and seeing them a soft. Chuckle from his throat making her to hide her face in his broad chest.

"Wait here let me bring first aid kit hm okay"
he said gently placing her on the bed and went inside the washroom to bring first aid kit.

Coming back from the washroom with first aid kit in his hands he started to treat her injuries, sitting beside her on the bed he slowly lift her leg up and placed it on his lap. He started to remove the bandages gently Making sure not to hut her. Finally done removing the bandages he started to apply the antiseptic on her Injuries and feeling a sting in her leg a sudden painful hiss leaves her mouth and she immediately revert her leg back from his hold.

Her eyes started to fill with tears Because of the pain she was enduring.

"It's okay angel , it will hurt a little but it will fade away soon and I will be careful okay, now give me your leg back"

"N-no it's...h-hurt"

"I will be careful, your injuries need to be treated"
and he again started to treat her injuries but this time being extra careful. He was blowing her injuries every time he put antiseptic on them. Finally he was done wrapping her lega in bandages. All the time y/n was just admiring him and he was too focused to see her eyes on him. He was to gentle with her.

"And it's done"
he said securing the bandages with a knot and placing her legs on the mattress.

"Remove your shirt"
he said with his deep husky voice.

"H-huh"
y/n muttered shocked with his sudden request , she was searching for his eyes to make sure he is not serious.

"I said remove your shirt I need to apply the cream on your Bruises and on your injuries on your elbows"
he said pointing his finger towards her shirt.