💜Chapter 50💜

Finally he cummed deep inside her, her legs placed around his shoulder as she screamed when he shots deep inside her filling her with his warm seeds. Her whole body was shaking.

And finally pulls out and lays beside her pulling her shaking body towards himself and kissing her softly on the lips and with that they both fell asleep in each other arms.

Days passed and weeks passed. Two weeks has already passes when her health suddenly started to fall down. Jungkook himself was rushing to the mansion when he get to know that y/n fainted all of sudden.

His blood ran cold when he get the news by Minha in between the meeting. He was so much busy because his office and mafia work that he didn't even went home from a whole week. He was missing her like hell. He was so much busy In his work that he was not even able to take care of her and this is what he was scared of , about her health.

He just wanted to leave all the work behind and want to go back to her and kiss her lovingly so that he can show how much he misses her. He calls her, talks with her but he always needs to end the call up without a proper good bye. He was missing her like hell, he was missing her smile, her talks, her little cute things and on top of that he was missing her taste. He was missing her seductive moans.

He was scared that she will not take care of herself properly. And it happened she didn't ate her meals on time. Didn't take her medicine on time. And for the last two days she didn't even talked with him saying that she is angry that he didn't come home for so many days. He know he  have spoiled her, but what else he can do. Spoiling her is one the thing he love.

Opening the door of his mansion he runs towards his room with his heavy steps skipping the stairs, his hairs falling on his eyes as he swipes them back with his hand. Opening the door of the room he saw her unconscious body on the bed laying down.

There stood nurse Anna near her bed.  Immediately rushing towards y/n he get a hold of her small hand in his rubbing it. An IV syringe attached to her other hand with a bottle of glucose.

"What happened to her?" Jungkook asks In his cold authoritive tone without lifting his eyes from y/n face.

"According to the maids she fainted all of sudden, and she was also not taking her meals properly, her medicines, she tells to the maid that she feels nauseous and fatigue all of sudden. Some smell makes her feels like vomiting of  and she did vomited a lot these days. She is showing pregnancy symptoms Mr. Jeon, but for making it sure that she is pregnant we need to do a test."

"Pregnant?"
Jungkook mumbles that word in shock, as he didn't expect y/n to get pregnant just like that. He himself didn't want her to get pregnant in such a young age. There a lot of things left in this world which she has not experienced yet and her health is the most important thing for him right now.

"Yes Mr. Jeon.........hmm Mr. Jeon did you both have sex a while ago"
Nurse Anna with a small pause in between her sentance.

"That doesn't matter to you!" Jungkook snapped glaring at Nurse Anna, this is his personal life he don't want anyone to interfere in it.

"No, Mr. Jeon if you both have done it so, she might be pregnant"

"We will found it out by ourselves, you can leave"
jungkook answers her back while caressing y/n baby face. She looks thin, which is showing that she really didn't take care of herself. And what worries him more is that what if she is really pregnant, and her medecines are going on for her illness, what if those medicines have side-effects on the baby or on her. What if her pregnancy will bring more complications to her life. He don't want anything like that, for him his first priority is her, his angel his everything.