💜Chapter 33💜

And suddenly feeling an urge to taste her lips again, he attacks her lips, sucking them, fighting with her tounge showing  his dominance, his hand moving upwards on her ribs and slightly touching her bra, feeling her skin by his hand, he brushed his tounge on her lower lips Making her to shudder, he suddenly bite her lower lip softly and tugs it in between his teeth and then suck it afterwards.

She was just lying there under him, feelings his soft lips on her's. His hand under her shirt caressing her skin delicately, a shiver run her spine when she felt his hand moving upwards near her bra and caresses it.

Feeling her skin under his hand his buddy started to get hard and groan left his mouth

Feeling her skin under his hand his buddy started to get hard and groan left his mouth. He started to grind himself on her feeling a pleasure building inside him. He started to grind his member a little faster on her thighs and a moan escaped her mouth when he grind himself near her core in her inner thigh and she shudder Because of the sudden feeling.

And suddenly a wave of courage passes through her body, she wants to feel him, touch him, feel his skin, his hairs, his love. And that's when her struggle started to get freedom against his tight grip on her hands, she started to squirm and struggle against him to release her hands from his grip. A smirk made it way towards his face when he felt her struggling under him, finally releasing her hand he let her touch him.

And his small smirk turn itno a wide smile when he felt her small hands unlocking his hair locks with her fingers, she tugged him closer to her making him to deepen the kiss, turning his head side to side he was sucking in her lips, fighting with her tounge, touching feeling and caressing her skin, grinding on her.

Feeling out of breath she started to land some soft Punches with her small fist on his shoulder. Leaving her lips to let her breathe he placed his lips on her jaw line placing some hot open mouth kisses there making her to arch her back in pure pleasure.

His hands started to work on her shirt button, he started to open her shirt button fastly, moving towards her neck, he was about to take next step when a loud grumbled was heard making them both to stop, and her face turned red in embarrassment when she get to know that the sound was coming from her own stomach.

Lifting his head up jungkook look towards her who was lying there under him turning more red by every passing second, not meeting his gaze, and turning her face in different direction. She was feeling to shy to look towards him.

Y/n what were you about to do just now, you didn't even think twice about what you were going to do, ahh you are so stupid.

Pulling backwards jungkook lift his body up in sitting position and then lift her up, making her to sit infront of him. Only her last two buttons were open but still feeling shy she clutched onto her shirt, slowly removing her hands from her shirt he started to close them and the whole time she was looking down not having courage to look towards him.

After closing her shirts button he finally opens his mouth to speak.

"We really need to feed that little stomach of your angel"
he speaks chuckling a little and caressing her cheek. And her face turn more red looking so cute.