💜Chapter 39💜

Tears started to form in her eyes as she was trying to push him away from her body but it only got worse when he gripped her both hands and pushed them back twisting them a little making her to rise her chest up and her soft Blossoms got pressed against his chest she was trying to release her hands from his grip but he started to move forward towards her bed and soft lip harshly post her on the bed and you'll placed her mouth and she immediately try to stand out from the bed to run away from him but was again postback by him from her shoulders and immediately set on her thighs removing his shirt and she know what he was about to do so she started to cry louder asking for her but her tears were like invisible inse from top him as he was not able to see any things lust crept upon in front of eyes.

______________________________________

Y/n was lying on the bed screaming and crying her eyes out chocking on her sobs and hiccups as never in her life she thought these things will happen to her. She always wanted her virginity to be taken by someone she love . Love is just not a word it's a feeling which we feel for our family, our friends, our siblings, our soulmate.
And she do love him but just like a friend and she don't want him to do these haunting things to her.

"Don't d-o this to me op-pa, please......stop....stop"
she cooed pushing him with her fragile hands but he immediately hovered above her griping her wrists and pinned them above her head and started to decrease the gap between them, she was not even able to breathe under him as his whole weight was on her making her to squim under him in pain. It felt like her bones are about to broke.

And her breath hitched when she felt his lips on her neck sucking her soft skin, leaving hickeys behind. He lips to travel on her body from her jaw to her neck, her neck to her collarbones. Her all crying and screaming were going in vain as he was not listening to her pleadings.

He lift his head up as he saw his own art on her neck but for her it's was a disgusting tattoo that was printed on her neck without her permission, she was feeling very angry and frustrated on her ownself as she Is not able to protect herself from any of this. She feel angry on herself for being this weak.

"Don't....... Pl-please oppa"
she exerted moving her head side to side indicating a no, and with her pleading voice, thinking that he will stop.

She looked straight into his eyes only to find his full of lust and desire, not even a little amount of care was there.

And suddenly he pressed his lips on her trembling one sucking out all the breath from her lungs and her body started to tremble and shake under him when she felt his hand under her top going up and down feeling her skin in she was totally shivering as his hand was so cold against her warm skin.

As she was struggling under him
she used so much force which made her head to get banged into the headboard of the bed. And a painful wince left her mouth which he used as a opportunity for slipping his tounge inside her mouth. Black dots were infront of her eyes making it impossible for her to keep her eyes open but she was determined to keep her eyes open so that she can ask for some help. Her eyes were already brimering with tears, which were already falling from her eyes making it to turn red.

"NOOO...... PL-PLEASE ST-STOP......" She screamed on top of her lungs when he pulled her top up leaving her upper body naked infront of him and tied her hands together with it to the headboard.

P-LEAS-E..... STOOP---ARGH!"
she was cut off as he pulled her into a hungry kiss slamming his lips on her very hardly making them to bleed. She was trying to shove him off by shaking her head side to side only to give him more space to divour her neck now.

Her chest was rising up and down in a very fast movement, taking heavy breathes. But her heart beat started to rise when he stand up from the bed to remove his pant. Seeing him started to remove his pant her head started to spin in fear, tears were flowing down like a river from her eyes. As her body started to shake vigorously. Bruising her wrist which were tied on the head board.