💜Chapter 44💜

"Hm"
she nodded her head like a small kid and turned around to cut the piece of the cake but suddenly a drop a red crimson colour fall on the back of her hand. Seeing it her heart beat started to get fast as she lift her head up and a gasp let sana's mouth when she saw
y/n nose which was bleeding. Y/n clutched onto the table cloth for the support but end up losing her balance making the cake to fall down from the table but jungkook immediately wraps his hands around her waist protecting her from falling down.

Y/n heads falls backwards still in his arms, her eyes brimering with tears and soon they started to leave her eyes.

"I lov-e you jungk-ook"
and that's when she lose her consciousness making every single person present there to get worried about her. Immediately lifting her up in his arms jungkook Stromed towards his car.

Sitting in the backseat of his car with y/n fragile unconscious body in his arms he orders his driver to drive towards the hospital as soon as possible.

"FASTER!!"
He roared angrily making the driver to drive the car more faster and looked towards y/n who was unconscious her face a little bleedy because of her nose bleed. Lifting his hand up he wipes her nose and face with his hand and they finally reach the hospital by breaking all the traffic rules.

Without waiting for the driver to open the door he himself kicked the car open and Stromed inside the hospital with y/n. Every person present there were looking at jungkook because everyone knows who he is and what he can do. Every person let there head to hang low as they didn't have guts to lift their head up infront of the mafia king.

"Lie her down Mr. Jeon"
Dr. Choi cooed seeing jungkook carrying y/n unconscious body in his arms..

Laying y/n down of the strecher jungkook kept holding her hand and they made their way to the room.

Immediately attaching an IV syringes and asking jungkook what happened Dr. Choi started to do his work.

All the time jungkook was standing there by her side clutching onto her hand. Not drifting his eyes away from her figure for even a single second.

______________________________________

"Mr. Jeon we have done all the tests and the report will come soon,...... but you can you please give me her medical files, so that I can study about her illness a little more"
Dr. Choi asked about her medical files as now he is confirmed that something is wrong with y/n and something is going on with her. He was suspecting something but he is not confirmed that's why he is waiting for the report as he don't want to talk about something which is not confim yet.

"What illness are you talking about Dr. Choi?"
Jungkook asked coldness laying in his voice.

"I am not confirmed about the illness she is having, I will tell you about her illness when her tests reports will come"

"Hm, I will look for her medical reports then"
with a nod jungkook made his way towards the room where y/n is kept, as per Dr. Choi y/n need to stay in the hospital for some more tests and observations.

Entering inside the room the first thing jungkook saw was y/n, she was laying on the bed like a dead person.
Oxygen mask on her face, syringes attached to her hands.
Jungkook was feeling very sad seeing her like this, he didn't expected this to happen on her birthday she was not even able to celebrate her birthday.
Her smiling face appears infront of his making him to clench his hand tightly. Slowly walking towards y/n he lift her hand up noticing how many syringes are attached to her fragile thin arm.