chapter 1

Ah yes,

Paris,

The Eiffel tower,

The city of Love,

Tons of beloved celebrities,

Superheroes.. for some reason..??

Everything here is great!

No, not really, because I am the dumbass who is currently running late to school.

I hate it here.

While I'm running late, let me tell you something about me.

I'm (Name), "oh no omg the protagonist is already running late, oh shit."

No, cut that crap.
The protagonist?
Probably that Adrien Agreste kid, a famous model.

The school itself? Full of gifted kids.

Let me explain what I mean:

Alya: Literally has a blog about the superheroes of Paris and is even kind of friends with them or something like that.

Chloe: LITERALLY the Mayor's child.

Marinette: God, I love that girl and her baking skills so much, her parents have the most famous bakery in Paris.

Nino: A fucking DJ, what the actual shit is this school on.

Sabrina: To be honest, I don't really know, I mean, she did manage to be friends with Chloe so I guess that's quite impressive.

I'm not gonna list more students since I think that you got the point.

This school, especially the class I'm attending to, is full of talented kids.

And I'm not one of them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm great.
But I'm average, but what do you expect from a 15 year old child, right?

And I want it to stay that way of course, it's pretty chill.

Especially since all the kids who are talented are somehow most of the time the reason someone gets akumatized.

Anyways, back to real time.

I finally reached the door of my classroom and opened it silently, trying to sneak in without getting noticed by the teacher.

Okay, everything goes smooth, everyone's minding their business and i'm almost-

"Oh my God, (Name) is just late and not sick!" Lila suddenly laughed out. "I'm so relieved! We thought you were sick today!" She smirked at me.

That son of a b-

"(Name), outside, now."

"...yes Ma'am.."

_______________________________

"Who was that?" Adrien asked his friend, Nino, a bit confused on why no one was reacting when they saw a random student crawl on the floor.

"What do you mean? Dude, that's (Name)." His friend answered him, not really thinking that the question was serious.

"since when do we have a (Name) here? Are they like, new or something?"

Now Nino was the one looking at his friend weirdly, how did he never notice his classmate? They have been attending to the school since the very beginning.
"Adrien, dude. How can you not know (Name)? They've been here longer than you and Alya."

Adrien didn't know why, but he saw this (Name) Person for the first time and something immediately intrigued him.

_______________________________

Break time finally started and Adrien wanted to find this "(Name)", but he didn't know where to find them, so he sat down with his own friendgroup. While Alya and Marinette were talking about Mari's last date with Luka, Nino noticed that Adrien kept looking around for something, or someone.

"Dude, you're so tense. Are you okay?" Nino put his arm on his shoulder and finally caught Adrien's attention.
"Huh? Oh. Sorry, I'm just, really surprised that we had a student named (Name) all along and I didn't even notice."
Nino chuckled at this and proceeded to start a discussion about the (Name) topic.
"Man you're still onto that? I can't really blame you that you don't know them since they're really quiet and stuff. If you're so curious about them just talk to them after school or something. Now, eat your lunch before I'll eat it."
Adrien smiled and thanked his friend, noting in the back of his head to talk to this random person.

You sneezed again. "Are you okay?" Nathaniel asked you, smirking at your current state. "I feel like someone's talking about me..." you sniffed annoyed and eventually bit in your sandwich.