chapter 20

I still don't know what happened, but the moment I got home my parents tackled me with hugs almost crying.
"(Name)! We were so worried! Are you hurt??" Mother cried out, tears forming in her eyes.
"Yeah I'm fine, I have no idea what you're talking about.." I said, a bit confused.
What happened in that fight??
"How come you've been getting involved into so much trouble these days??" Mom asked me, checking my face, looking for any bruises.

"I don't know honestly, it's really tiring too." I answered while my face was getting squeezed by her hands.

"Do you want to go nap for a while?" Mother asked me, noticing my exhaustion.
"Yes please, I was enough socially active for the next three weeks."

Mom giggled and slapped my back, "It's good in a way though, I was worried you had no friends except for our little tomato Nathaniel"

"They're not my friends." I replied, slowly making my way upstairs.

_______________________________

Nicole sighed,
Sam noticed and immediately justified her sentence, "I don't have anything against (Name) only having Nathaniel, but I still think its good they're going out of their comfort zone again."
Nicole nodded, "I also think that this is great, they spend their time outside with other people again. It's just that they have been getting into those akuma attacks more often. I'm worried something might happen to them."

Sam looked at her wife and smiled softly, "Don't worry, Darling, (Name) was always someone who chose the safe path."

Meanwhile (Name) entered their room and immediately went to get their laptop.

"What actually happened on that fight..", they mumbled, searching Alya's blog up and viewing the most recent post.

After watching the videos, looking at the pictures and reading the report and comments under it, (Name) didn't really know how to feel.
They had a weird feeling in their stomach as if they were in that exact situation again, but fully aware of everything this time.

"Damn.", They liked the post and commented under it.

You have to admit I look pretty good hanging upside down like tha|

Mh.. Nah let's not say that.

Gotta thank Chat Noir for saving me and still managing to look good|

That sounds even worse.
Well I have to say something though.

They groaned. Since when did commenting under a post become so hard? They could just comment a flame emoji with a heart and it would be completely fine.

Well it felt wrong to comment something like that.

I'll just go with this damn it. I'm too tired for this anyways.

_______________________________

Adrien was looking at the new post aswell and made sure to like it. He went through the comments and saw what (Name) had commented.

They think I look good?

Adrien smiled seeing this. It was like they complimented him, but it's online and directed at his other identity.

"Adrien can we continue to watch this series tonight?"

Adrien turned around to his Kwami who was referring to an anime Adrien introduced Plagg to.

"Yeah of course! But can we do something before that?" Adrien asked his Kwami, who could already tell that it would involve him having to transform.

He groaned, knowing he'd have to accept anyways.