chapter 10

"Mr Ramier, you're still not done?" (Name) asked the pigeon loving citizen that was cleaning their balcony, surprised that he was still here.

They thought he would've already gone home but here he was, cleaning the balcony.

"I'm almost done, I'm sorry, this time they went overboard.."

The 9th grader only sighed, they're used to Mr Ramier becoming akumatized, but after the 10th time they got tired of all the Pigeon shit so they decided to pay him for cleaning up the mess he made.

This is the 71st time that he was Akumatized.

"You didn't get caught by my parents though, did you?" (Name) asked him suddenly, worried that their parents might have seen him.

"No, I didn't, don't worry."

(Name)'s parents don't know about the deal (Name) made with Mr Ramier, and (Name) wants it to stay that way.

After a couple minutes of Mr Ramier talking about his love for pigeons and other stuff he adored while cleaning, he finally came to an end.

"There, all done."

The middle schooler looked around the Balcony, it looked shiny.

"Thank you so much, Mr Ramier!"

"It's not a big deal, it's the least I can do after causing this mess myself."

The two made their way downstairs, every window was clean, you couldn't tell that there was pigeon shit all over them before.

"Have a nice day, (Name)."

_______________________________

"Have a nice day, (Name)."

"You too Mr Ramier, take care of yourself and your pigeons."

And with that, you closed the door, and made your way upstairs again.

You actually wanted to let yourself fall on your bed but something interrupted.

"Hello, your highness." The boy in the cat suit said, standing on your balcony while leaning on the door frame.

"Chat Noir!- you scared me!" You jumped.

What is he doing here?

The catboy laughed, "Sorry for barging in so suddenly, I wanted to make sure you're okay."

You looked at him weirded out.

Make sure I'm okay?

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"
You asked, he sighed and scratched the back of his head.
"It's kinda weird to pay a grown man and him coming into a minor's house when their parents aren't home, don't you think?"

You scoffed at him, "Oh shut up." He only laughed and came into your room.
"You didn't deny it though!"

You sat down on your bed looking at the cat strangely.

Who invited him inside?

"Is there anything else you need?" You asked him, hoping he'd leave.

"Can't a cat roam around for a bit?" He responded smirking at you.
"Well, my mom will be home in like 15 Minutes, and I don't know how I'd explain to her that a guy in a cat themed tight leather suit is in my room and won't leave."
You added, grabbing your phone.

"-And that's my sign to leave!" He exclaimed, laughing nervously.

You waved at Chat Noir who went back to your balcony and jumped off from there.