chapter 53

Once Adrien de-transformed at home, he immediately checked his phone, seeing 5 missed calls and 10 Messages from his best friend.

He frowned. I'm sorry dude.

He wanted to call him back but assumed he would be still at (Name)'s place, so he decided to call him tomorrow morning.

His mind drifted back to (Name), he sighed disappointed.
We didn't even get to finish the movie..

Plagg flew over from behind, "I don't mean to be nosy, but can you tell me what exactly (Name) is to you?", he asked, seriously confused on their relationship, or better said, how he sees their relationship.

Adrien turned to eye him, "They're my friend.", he said, a smile coming to his face when answering that.

Plagg sarcastically applaud him, "Now the honest answer?"

Adrien rolled his eyes and flicked him away. "Plagg, I don't know what you're imagining to yourself. I just think (Name) is a cool friend, nothing more."

Plagg flew over to his plate filled with cheese, "Say that again when you start kissing them in your dreams.", he said loudly, teasing him. "Or whatever else you want to do with them..", he mumbled, making the boy blush and turn away from him.

"You're sooo funny.", he growled annoyed back, changing his clothes into something more comfortable.

He went to bed and started mocking him under his breath.

Plagg snickered, "Keep denying it, I guess."

Eventually they both fell asleep, Plagg was snoring softly on Adrien's chest while he was stroking his head with his index finger.

_____________________________________

The next day was quite boring.

Adrien called Nino and talked to him about yesterday.
Nino explained his worry for his relationship but reassured that it was okay that he didn't respond since it was late anyway.

Adrien acted surprised when Nino mentioned that he talked to (Name) about it instead. He told him what they had adviced him to which Adrien couldn't agree more.

"I'm glad (Name) could help you out. I also think that you're just overthinking it."

"I hope you're right. I have to go make lunch for my brother though, I'll call you later."

Adrien smiled after the call ended. (Name) is so considerate of their friends. He thought as he sighed.

"So Adrien. What's the plan for today, aside from visiting (Name) tonight."
Before Adrien could think further about it, he heard his phone buzz.

It was his akuma alert.

Plagg groaned, knowing what this meant.

"You know, I've been alive for a very long time and I'm starting to get sick of it."

"I'll get you a tower of camembert after this. Now claws out!"

_____________________________________

(Name) had been staring out the glass door of their balcony.

The streets had been destroyed and they sighed, deciding to cancel certain plans.

they just sent a simple voicemail.
"Hey man, I was, uh... really looking forward to today, I guess. But with this Akuma attack going on I don't think it'll be worth it.
How about we go out tomorrow after school instead? At 4."