chapter 2

Adrien stared at you for the whole lesson, trying to recall when he saw you in class. 

"Why's the model staring at me like that..?" You whispered over to Nathaniel, who shrugged his shoulders and shivered, seeing how creepy the blonde boy has been staring at you.

"I don't know.. did you say something offensive about him?" 

"I don't think so.."

_______________________________

Right before class ended, Adrien got distracted by his Kwami, Plagg, who was making too much noise in his backpack. He kicked his backpack making the Kwami squeal in pain, "Plagg, be quiet..!" he whispered into his backpack, only getting a huff as a response.

The Bell rang, and before he knew it, (Name) was already gone.

_______________________________

"Plagg, this would have never happened if you wouldn't have distracted me with your cheese searching bighead!" Adrien scolded his Kwami, a little pissed that he couldn't talk to (Name).

"Why do you care so much about them anyway? You literally found out about their existence today, chill out." the Kwami said rather relaxed, He was used to Adrien behaving weird with... some of his friends, but acting that way with someone he didn't even know existed until a few hours ago? That doesn't only sound like bullshit, it is bullshit.

"I don't know, they just seem interesting.." Adrien answered fully honest, thinking about the "new" face he wanted to really meet today.

_______________________________

"I'm home."

...

Oh, right. They're still on their little trip. When are they arriving at home anyway?

I took out my phone checking my mom's last message.
"oh, in 3 hours..."

  Fucking damn it.

"I have 3 hours to take a shower, clean the house, make food, clean the kitchen, and do my homework.." I ran accross the house getting several cleaning supplies and food recipes.

I took a shower for half an hour, got out and immediately cleaned it before even getting dressed.

I dashed into my room, put on clothes and took out my phone shortly after.

Emo loner💀⛓
hey, can you send me the math hw?

With that I threw my phone on my bed and went to the living room

"God... Mother would literally kill me if she saw the mess I made.." I mumbled to myself, getting grossed out by the current state of the room.

It took me an hour to clean the rest of the house. I gave up on trying to cook my parents some food, so I decided to run over to Marinette's Bakery.

Come on, 1 Hour and 55 Minutes have already passed. I need to be faster..

The Bakery was about 15-20 Minutes away if you walk there.
It would be a bit less if you ran or jog but I wouldn't run even if my life depended on it.