🍉

not a chapter, however i think it's important to spread awareness whenever and however you can.

Palestine is suffering under a genocide that is unfortunately being supported fully by the western governments.

If you don't know the history and think this has started because of the 7th october where the hamas has "attacked" Israel, let me give you a bit of a backround check and tell you something.

Palestine has been under attack for decades. Literally.
For about 75 years now has the Israeli government killed them, stole their homes and land and claimed it as their own.

Hamas didn't even exist 75 years ago. This did not start with Palestine "terrorizing" the Israelis, but with the Israeli government terrorizing them for too many decades already.

especially in these past few months over 12.000 palestinian children have been bombed and killed.

babies, mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents have been getting bombed. They are living under shreds when they have the luck to survive and the western media is hiding all of it from us.
The intentions of the Israeli government, the happenings in Gaza and now Rafa (which was supposedly a safe place for the palestinians as the Israelis had told them only for them to be bombed there as well) are not shown and made to make the citizens believe that what is going on is "justified".

Palestine is the biggest open-air prison in the world right now and we are watching all of them be bombed and taken away from their life.
The Israeli government has countless of times taken their food supplies away, they have starved countless times and we are watching it happening.

a simple boycott makes the western media go crazy. it's not that hard to pass starbucks and mcdonalds and find alternatives. It's not hard to not support a genozide.

Please, if you are human, spread the words.
And if you don't know anything about it, it takes 5 minutes to search and see the truth.

That's all I wanted to say.

Free Palestine.