chapter 15

There it was.

Adrien's dream come true.
His platonic cru- his current interest sitting at the same table as him AND his friends.

Nathaniel didn't say much since he was always very quiet, like you, but for you, this was awkward.

You were just sitting there, quietly looking everywhere else but the other's faces.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly Alya spoke up, helping everyone with her savior complex.
"Hey (Name), I don't think I ever got your Number, let's exchange them so we could talk more often in private."

You looked up at her and nodded your head, agreeing with the pretty blogger while giving her your phone. "Take all the time you need."

Alya soon gave you your phone back and started asking some more questions such as your interests and more about your opinion on the superheroes.
"What do you think about them?"

"Oh.. They're cool, seeing them fight so close up definitely was something I didn't think I'd ever get to expierience.."

Adrien watched in amazement.

You got along with his friends,

Even better than with him-

He'll work on that too, but for now, this was amazing.
If you like his friends you'll see no problem in hanging out with them more often and will eventually start liking him!

God, I'm such a genius.

_______________________________

"God you're such an idiot."

"Oh, shut up Plagg!" Adrien waved off his Kwami that was currently stuffing itself with cheese.
Plagg laughed at his desperate attempt to befriend someone who clearly has no interest in getting to know him at all.

"Why do you want them to befriend you so bad anyway?" Plagg finally asked his owner, wanting to know where the desperation came from.

Adrien never really thought about why he wants to befriend someone who was so cold to ignore the boy and his interactions for 2 days straight. He really just wants to know what you're like, he thinks you're interesting.
He just doesn't know what about you is interesting to him.

"I don't know, having one more friend who also gets along with people like Marinette doesn't sound so bad don't you think?"
He answered his cat like Kwami.

"You can literally befriend the whole city Adrien, you're a model." Plagg sighed still not understanding what he sees in specifically you.
Don't get him wrong, Plagg thinks you're hilarious, this is pure entertainment for him.
He just wants to know what caused this sudden interest towards you.

"That's it, Plagg, I want someone to befriend me for who I am and not what I am. They haven't treated me like some blessing to the world like 'the whole city' would do if i talked to them." Adrien replied, staring at his display.
His wallpaper was showing Ladybug.
"Like Ladybug."

Plagg stopped whatever he was doing and looked at the boy who sat on his bed looking at his phone.

oh, so that's it.

"Talking about Ladybug, what's with you and her now?", the Kwami asked a bit more quiet.

It's been some time since Adrien mentioned Ladybug in his civilian form like that.
The blonde guy only sighed, now closing his phone "There's nothing. We're simply partners, Plagg. You heard it yourself."

Plagg frowned at Adrien's words, the Kwami would be lying if he said he didn't care about his relationship with Ladybug.
Ladybug was the key to freedom in Adrien's eyes, but she just didn't want to return that view, and Plagg knew how much it actually pained Adrien.

"Plagg, it's time for some patrolling don't you think?" Adrien asked his Kwami who was in deep thoughts for once.
"You know you don't actually-"

And...he was already in that damn ring.

_______________________________

"Good Afternoon, Ladybug." Chat Noir purred at his spotted partner who just landed on their meet up spot.
"Why hello Chat Noir, good to see you on time." She said with a smile on her face.

"I missed going on patrols like these with you, you know." The cat grinned at the Lady who rolled her eyes in amusement,
"You always seem to find a way to miss me, kitty."

The two heroes walked through the city, jumped from roof to roof, and eventually ended up on the Eiffel tower while talking about everything on their mind.

"Today seems clean.." The cat hero mumbled as he looked down on the city while he himself sat with crossed legs at the edge of the Eiffel tower.
"It's so peaceful.." The Ladybug Hero beside him sighed with a satisfied smile.

The two shared a comfortable silence, enjoying the breeze and the sunlight they were facing while being away from all the worries in the world.

"How's your relationship going?" Chat Noir asked his Partner, who opened her eyes to face him.
A light blush came into the cat's view as the masked girl infront of him had now this dreamy look on her face when thinking about her significant other.
A look that he's been yearning to see on her when thinking about him.
But no one can have everything.

"It's good! We went on a date last week and we thought about spending the weekend together. He wanted to bake with me so bad so I just couldn't say no." The girl giggled while talking about her other half.

It's only been like a month since Ladybug said that she had someone, but Chat Noir can't really complain since he would be the same if Ladybug would have returned his Love.
He's happy that she found someone to love but he's still in pain, Love doesn't fade just like that.

"That sounds like some cheesy romance Movie, ew."

"Oh shut up!"

they both laughed and bickered while the sun slowly began to set.

_______________________________

"Pound it!"
The duo once again saved Paris after an exhausting day.
The sun was setting and the weather was warm, a perfect time for a date.

Or a talk.

"Another day passed and so did another Akuma attack. M'lady, what do you think, a romantic picnic for some recharging?" The cat Hero grinned while giving his love bug a rose.

She didn't respond nor take the rose.

"Bugaboo?" The cat asked again, this time worried that something might be wrong with his partner.

"Chat Noir, I would like to talk."

Out of respect, he stopped flirting and calling his Partner by nicknames such as "M'lady" or "bugaboo".