chapter 13

"Hello M'la- Ladybug!"

Chat Noir greeted his spotted partner.
"Chat Noir! Glad you're here early, Stormy weather is back again!" The pigtailed Hero told him rushed.

"Stormy weather?"
That umbrella girl?

"Yeah, I don't know what exactly happened but apparently someone blackmailed her."

yikes.

"Well, we fought her already so this should be easier than last time."

He was wrong.

It was not easier.

They have been fighting for an hour with no progress.

He was about to detransform.

Chat Noir went SOMEWHERE, he just went to hide so he could detransform.
He didn't even realize where he was.

"Chat Noir?" He turned to the voice seeing (Name).
"(Name)! Wh- What are you doing here?" He giggled nervously, only now realizing he went to his classmate's balcony.

"I..I live here..?" They answered confused.
"Okay, (Name), I really need to detransform, my time is almost up can you please close your eyes or something?"
(Name) looked at him confused, not really understanding the situation, Time almost up??

"Just hide me or something and don't look!" He yelped out, trying his best not to freak out.

"Well- Uh- Come with me!"
(Name) said and pulled him inside their house,

"Go in there!"

And with that, Chat Noir was pushed into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Do you need anything?" He could hear them asking from the other side of the door.

"Uh..do you perhaps have..cheese?"
He cringed when asking that, who asks for cheese in such a stressed situation??

"...yeah, wait a bit."

He heard footsteps, and then nothing, He locked the door, finally being able to breathe.

"Claws in."

"Damn it, that weather chick has no chill." His Kwami said, visibly exhausted.

"I know..I didn't think she'd get an upgrade like that.." The boy groaned out, Stormy weather made quite literally a stormy weather and threw the boy across the city, and now he has back pain.

"..Chat Noir..?" He heard the familiar voice from before, He immediately sat up straight.
"Yeah?"

He could hear (Name) sigh,
"Sorry that I took a bit long, You didn't specify what kind of cheese so I just put some different kinds together.
I'll put the plate infront of the door and go to my room, alright?"

He smiled at how considerate (Name) was even though they are still confused on the situation.

He heard the plate coming in touch with the floor, and then nothing.

"Aren't you gonna get the food? I'm hungry." Plagg whined at the boy who still didn't get the food.

"I need to make sure they're completely gone, have some patience."