Chapter 3

3.Overflowing Affection

Stefan felt the warm rays of the sun against his face so he slowly opened his eyes. Finally adjusted to the light, a wide grin crept up his lips when the first thing he saw was Oliver, his precious baby, adorably curled against his body.

Oliver's shorter legs were entwined with his, the arms of his gorgeous husband were over Stefan's abdomen, and Oliver's face buried in the crook of Stefan's shoulder, softly snoring.

Stefan noticed his baby's swollen and parted lips which made his hard-on twitch. Last night, their lovemaking took three rounds, and if not for Stefan's great control and consideration for Oliver's general well-being, he would have fucked his baby till dawn. Stefan just missed being inside Oliver and having his husband's soft and fragrant body against his that Stefan had to have his fill.

However, after their sexy time, Stefan made sure that Oliver got the best after care. Stefan lathered, rinsed, moisturized, and massaged his husband from head-to-toe. Oliver being delicate would mean putting in extra-effort to care for his baby, and Stefan is not complaining. In fact, he loved every moment of it.

Stefan sighed in contentment and trailed Oliver's rosy cheeks using his index finger. Stefan still can't believe that someone as gorgeous as Oliver would pick him to spend his lifetime with. Even now, Stefan had to blink several times just to make sure that he could take in Oliver's radiance.

Before he lost control of himself, Stefan settled with a lingering kiss on his baby's forehead and lips before getting up. Oliver whimpered softly and stirred, but dozed off again when Stefan reached for his pillow and gave it to Oliver. Stefan was so pleased and was not able to contain a face-splitting grin when Oliver nuzzled on Stefan's pillow, inhaled his scent, and sighed contentedly.

"You never fail to give me butterflies, my love. Every waking moment with you is always a sight to behold, and an experience to treasure."

Stefan tucked Oliver in their bed before he stepped inside their bathroom and took a cold shower. After dousing the lustful heat his sweet and sexy husband gave unconsciously, Stefan stepped out and headed to their dressing room.

Since it's a Saturday, which means Date Night later, Stefan can relax from work and give his full attention to his husband. He slipped on comfortable boxers, gray sweatpants, and a white cotton tee. He brushed his hair back several times and prepared Oliver's clothes.

Stefan is already expecting Oliver's morning sickness, so he pulls out a silk boxer, a soft, fluffy and warm hoodie to keep Oliver toasty as well as their little beans, and a thick and cottony mid-thigh socks. Included in Oliver's folded clothes is his favorite fluffy towel and unicorn-inspired robe with Oliver's name on the belt. His baby loved it that Stefan decided to buy more customized stuff for Oliver.

He carried the clothes and the towels outside the dressing room and placed it down on the loveseat on the right of their bed. Oliver was still fast asleep, so Stefan took out a tumbler with frozen water and put it on the bathroom sink. The liquid will melt enough before his baby wakes up. He also made sure that the alarm he had the agency installed was properly working.

This kind of alarm was installed in every corner of the house, to make sure that Stefan or the house staff can attend immediately to Oliver in case something went wrong, or if Oliver needs Stefan.

Stefan checked the towel rack and smiled in satisfaction when he noticed that Lisa did a good job in replacing the used towels with fresh ones. He opened the cabinet and nodded his head when all of Oliver's favorite bath bombs, and other bath essentials were fully replenished. Kudos to his competent house staff.