Chapter 20- End.

This is the last chapter, and I am thanking you guys for indulging me with this booklet. Thank you for showing your love and support to the characters, and most of all, thank you for always waiting for my updates. I appreciate it a lot. 🥰☺️

Stef and Ollie's book may end here, but I hope they were able to penetrate your hearts. ❤️❤️ Let's show our love for the Alexandrei family one more time!
(灬º‿º灬)♡

 ❤️❤️ Let's show our love for the Alexandrei family one more time!(灬º‿º灬)♡

Chapter 20. Here onwards.

Stefan's Manor
February 8
Morning

"Dada, good morning!" Bryer excitedly hugged Oliver from behind, the latter busy cooking their breakfast. Oliver turned off the stove and turned to Bryer with a smile.

"Hey, baby. Good morning. Where's my kiss?" Bryer gasped and giggled, then kissed his father on the cheek. Oliver grinned and brushed back Bryer's hair fondly. "Why are you so hyper this early, Bry?" Oliver handed the plates to Bryer and went to the fridge for their special fruit tea blend.

Bryer set the plates down on the table and giggled again. "Dada! It's your birthday! Did you forget?" With his hand on his waist, Bryer looks at Oliver with protruded lips.

Oliver widened his eyes and chuckled. "That's right. I forgot, Bry. Thank you," Oliver said with a wide smile and set down the pitcher of the fruit tea blend. "That's why your Dad has been restless these past few days," Oliver remarked and shook his head with a warm smile.

When it comes to secrets, Stefan is not good at keeping one, especially when it comes to Oliver. Sure, most of the time, Oliver gets blown away by Stefan's surprises, but one way or another, Oliver does get a hint.

"Oh no, Da. It was supposed to be a secret!" Oliver raised his brow curiously and Bryer realized that his Dada's statement could mean several things and not exactly the thing that Bryer has been thinking about.

"Baby, I'll pretend I didn't hear it," Oliver promised with a soft chuckle and patted Bryer's head. "Where's your dad? Let's have breakfast. Ethan will be calling soon."

Ethan has been gone for three months in search of him. The Phantom was able to narrow the search from Southeast Asia to the Philippines. Right now, Ethan is in the Philippines, of course, with the full support of the family.

Bryer's expression lit up like fireworks. "E is calling! That's great, Dada!" Bryer exclaimed excitedly, anticipating his brother's call.

"You just talked to him three days ago, Bry. Do you miss Ethan?" Oliver asked, amused. "I miss my baby too," Oliver added with a sigh, a flash of sadness crossing in the older man's brown eyes.