Chapter 13

Unedited.

Chapter 13

Jesse and Trevor's Villa
Guest room
One in the afternoon

O L I V E R

"Hey, BFF. Are you sure you want to be alone? We're great listeners," Jesse convinced me, his expression full of worry as he tucked me in the bed. Beside him is Elijah who was so close to crying out of panic.

"I'm all good, Jesse. I just need time to be alone and think. And Eli," I reached for Elijah's hand and gently squeezed it. "I'm okay. Don't cry. It's bad for the baby," I reminded him and Elijah automatically rubbed his flat tummy.

"I have never seen you fight with Stef. Please make up. I don't want the twins to lose a father. Also, Stef is kind of my big brother. I don't want to lose him when you get divorced," Elijah added, and both Jesse and I mirror the same perplexed expression.

"Divorce?!" Elijah blinked and nodded slowly.

"Dev told me that you won't forgive Stef, and then you would file a divorce. Will you do that, Ollie?" Jesse also glanced at me, waiting for my answer.

I groaned and ran my hand over my face in disbelief. "Guys, I will never do that. Why would I divorce him in the first place?" Why would I do that to my daddy bear when I love him so much?

"That's what I want to know, Ollie. You just kept your silence ever since you arrived here. We just let you be because we don't want you to get stressed, but bottling them up would be bad for the twins. You can rely on us, BFF," Jesse wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug.

Probably because of the pregnancy hormones, feeling so warm like this got me so emotional, and in no time, I was bawling. Jesse comforted me in panic, while I heard Elijah's soft sniffles.

I pulled away from Jesse and turned to Elijah with tears in my eyes. "Eli, stop crying."

"But you're crying too, Ollie. Dev said I have abnormal tear glands because I cry easily," Elijah explained as tears continued to flow from his eyes. I guess Devon meant it figuratively, but Eli does cry easily.

"Oh my god, you guys. Your husbands will kill me if they learned that you bawled your eyes out," Jesse groaned and pulled Eli and me back in his arms. "Hush, my crybabies. We'll have some ice cream later," Jesse promised, making Eli and I chuckle while sobbing.

A few minutes later,
The balcony

"So, spill, Ollie. Why did you snap at Stef? You never get mad at him. What happened?" Jesse asked and set the tubs of chocolate, strawberry, and mango ice cream on the table. I was sitting on the couch, while Elijah and Jesse chose the sofa.

"You can tell us, Ollie. This is not because Dev is bombarding my phone with so many messages," Elijah added with a nervous smile and a nod. Both Jesse and I chuckled, and with a confused expression, Elijah just smiled.

"Oh, Eli. Please never change. We love you just the way you are," Jesse gushed and pinched Elijah's chubby cheeks that instantly turned red.

"Okay. You don't have to pinch me, Jesse," Elijah said with a pout, making Jesse coo even more. I shook my head and feel the heavy feeling in my heart lighten. That's what friends do to you. They lift your spirits.

"It's not a big deal, actually," I started with a faint blush on my cheeks. Now that I think about it, I guess the reason was so trivial, but because of the hormones messing up my system, I am quick to anger. The most confusing thing was, this is the first time I have experienced this.