Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The smell of sex and sweat, and the echoing moans and grunts, along with the sound of skin rubbing and slapping against each other, filled the privacy of our bedroom. From the dim lights and the illumination of the moon seeping from the cracks of the half-shut balcony, Stef's dark expression and lustful gaze made my insides squirm in delight, as I threw my head back and buried the side of my face into my pillow.

Indescribable pleasure coursed through my veins and sent tingles all over my spine and nerve endings, as Stef tightened his grip on my waist and continued to slam his length on me. The feeling of his hard member etching against the walls of my insides, hitting my button incessantly, was making my head spin in so much pleasure.

"I love you so much, baby. You feel so good," Stef whispered in a hoarse voice and dipped his head to capture my swollen lips again, as he pressed his hard body on mine. We were so close, skin-to-skin, sharing warmth and comfort, as I let him dominate my every being.

I closed my eyes and stifled a scream when he marked me again, right under my collar. Another bruise to tend, but I didn't mind. If this is the only way to make my husband feel that I am very much alive, I will do everything for him. He can take everything that I am because I trust him that he will take good care of me.

"I...love you too, daddy. So very much," I was able to muster in between my moans and the mind-blowing sensations that got my senses in overdrive. I locked my legs around him and moved with his pace, eager to reach that peak again.

A year has passed since I gave birth to our twins. There are nights such as this where Stef will wake up in the dead of the night in a panic. First, he will make sure that I'm right beside him and uninjured. Then, he will run to the nursery to check for the twins, despite the baby monitor inside our room.

After making sure that I and the twins are alright, Stef will make love to me thoroughly to confirm that I am beside him. His intense need for warmth and security was because of what happened during the operation. Jesse was the one who told me what exactly transpired during that time, with tears in his eyes, a week after my delivery.

There was an unexpected drop in blood pressure during the operation, and the sudden loss of blood led to a cardiac arrest. The twins were delivered safely, but I was in a very critical situation. If not for Marc and the others, Stef would have stormed in the middle of the operation to check my condition.

I can't imagine how devastated he must have been, being unable to do anything but watch. I must have worried him a lot; maybe, a hundredfold, when I enter into a coma. This was way worse than when I was abducted by grandfather and when I bled.

Stef was inconsolable. He was always brooding and sporting a dark and dangerous expression. Only Trevor can get him to eat, but that's only after Trevor wears him out after battling it out. Stefan became aggressive, and he won't let anyone near me except for Trevor, since he was my doctor.

Stef basically stayed in the medical ward, counting my breathing and checking my heartbeat. The only time where Stef mellows down is when he visits the twins. I am so grateful that the twins were unharmed. When I saw my boys after a week, I can't explain the onslaught of joy and pride as I laid my eyes on my twin baby boys.

I was surprised by the resemblance. Ethan, the firstborn, inherited my brown eyes, but everything else screams of Stef's genes. Bryer, on the other hand, got Stef's green eyes, but he was every bit of me. He was gentle and sweet, just like his name, while Ethan has that kind of an intimidating and strong aura, as his name provided. They are fraternal twins.

The twins will celebrate their first birthday tomorrow, and it was Jesse who volunteered to organize everything. I must have done something good in my past life for the heavens to bless me with an amazing friend. Jesse is busy as it is, but he still finds time to spend time with us. I couldn't ask for a better friend than him.