Chapter 11 (Light Smut)

Fifth treat because... why not? (◠‿◕)

Chapter 11

S T E F A N

My baby and I decided to relax in the beach lounge for a bit after applying our sunscreen. Oliver was sitting on my lap, giggling away, as Trevor and Jesse kept Luke occupied. It was such a bright day, the sun was burning hot, the sea was twinkling and reflecting the vast blue sky, with palm trees swaying along with the cold, fresh, sea breeze.

Oliver and I decided on paddle boarding, staying in the part where it's shady. I can't let Oliver stay long under the sun. After that, we can try night swimming after having a bonfire with everyone. I plan to keep my baby relaxed as much as possible.

I was pulled back to reality when I heard Oliver whimpered softly. I shifted him so we can see face-to-face, and Ollie's teary expression and red cheeks surprised me.

"Baby, what's wrong? Do you hurt anywhere?" I gently stroked his cheek and tenderly squeezed his side.

"Daddy bear... it hurts," Oliver whispered, a lone tear falling from his eye.

"Where does it hurt, my love? Tell daddy and we'll make it better." Seeing Oliver in pain hurts me too. I don't want to see him upset or in distress; especially with his delicate situation.

Oliver sniffled and chewed his lips anxiously. "Daddy bear, my nipples hurt again. I think it's swollen," Oliver looked down at his chest and his distressed voice did not escape my ears. Trevor informed me that tender nipples are one of the symptoms of pregnancy.

"I'm sorry, my love, but you can't take any pain medications. It's bad for the twins," I said softly and carded his hair.

With fluttering eyelids, Oliver reached for my shirt and tugged it. "Daddy bear, do it again like before. Lick them," he requested shyly, his cheeks burning up.

That innocent request went straight to my groin. Holding myself back was hell. Because of his pregnancy, my baby emits more pheromones than usual, and it was immense torture for a healthy male like me.

Still, I couldn't deny my baby anything, so I kissed his temples and nodded. "No need to be shy, baby. Just so you know, I am incredibly horny...so..."

Oliver giggled and his cheeks burned even brighter. "You're poking me, daddy bear. Can we, though? We can do it slow and sweet," my baby adorably suggested and bit his lips while blinking his eyes innocently, as he began to grind against my aching crotch.

With a shaky breath, I held his waist and gritted my teeth. "You are killing me, my love. Let's get out of here. Does it hurt so bad?" I glanced at his chest, his perky buds poking out of his white and sheer silky shirt. My mouth began to water, my gums tingling from anticipation, as I imagine my baby's wonderful taste.

Oliver nodded. "Daddy bear, can we go back to our room? The shirt rubbing against my chest makes it more painful," he said softly and let out a small smile.

"Let's go, baby. Do you want a warm bath first?" I had my baby's legs locked around my waist and he rested his hands on my shoulders.

"A warm bath sounds good, daddy bear. I hope it eases the tenderness," he said with a sigh and a slight wince.

I kissed his cheeks and nodded, then got on my feet. I saw Devon putting a huge beach umbrella on Elijah's position, where the latter was building a sandcastle. Devon noticed us and ruffled Elijah's hair before approaching us.

"Hey bud. What's wrong?" Devon asked Oliver, but my baby just smiled.

"Pregnancy stuff. Please take care of Luke for a while. We won't be able to join you guys until later. Ollie needs to rest." Devon nodded and glanced at Elijah.