Chapter 14

Happy 200K Little Ollie's Daddy 🎉🎊🥰😊 Another milestone reached. Here's a new chapter. I love you, guys.
Thank you! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

A bit longer because it's a special chapter.

Chapter 14

Main Hall
First floor
9 am

"They're up to something," Jesse accused our husbands when the three informed us one by one that they have some business to attend to. They did look suspicious.

It's our last day of vacation and it has been a blast. I have never felt so content and relaxed, especially with Stef coddling me till I melt. We are currently lazing around, with Elijah busying himself on a large couch with a stack of fairytale books Devon bought.

Jesse was reading a magazine earlier, but his suspicious and hawk-like vision was silently observing Trevor's actions. Now, he's busy formulating theories about the three men's shady moves.

"Something fishy is going on, Ollie, and even if I wanted to figure it out, I have to prepare for our night-out later," Jesse turned to me with twinkling eyes.

"Technically, we're just having dinner on the rooftop, Jesse," I corrected him with an arched brow.

"Shush, BFF. Don't ruin the fun. We are going to dress up and make them swallow their tongue. Secrets should not be tolerated," Jesse insisted, with a devilish smirk displayed on his lips.

Uh-oh. Nothing good happens when Jesse's like this. I got on my feet and sat beside Jesse, hoping to dismiss some crazy ideas forming in his head.

"Jesse, a normal outfit is good. We don't have to--"

Jesse shook his head and grabbed my shoulders. "Ollie, look at me." I stared into his baby blues and blinked. "What do you see?"

With a creased forehead, I answered, "Determination?"

Jesse grinned and nodded. "I will make sure that Trevor will regret keeping a secret from me. Let's tail them, Ollie. We'll catch them in the act." Jesse stood up and stared at me curiously when he noticed that I have no plans of following him.

"Um, BFF, I think it's risky if we do it together. Why don't you follow them, while I talk to daddy bear? He might drop some clues. I heard him talking to the phone last night about the North Villa."

"The North Villa? Interesting. Now I'm intrigued." Jesse thought for a few seconds and nodded. "Alright. Use your charms to get Stefan to talk, while I go to the North Villa. Wish me luck." I nodded and Jesse rushed outside, then took off with the golf cart.

When Jesse was finally out of reach, I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. With my hand on my chest, I turned to Elijah who also seemed relieved. "That was close. I was afraid he was going to see through my excuse."

Elijah nodded and set aside his books. "I agree. Thank goodness we were able to fool him. Do we have enough time, Ollie? We still have a lot of things to prepare."

"Don't worry, Eli. I called some backup. Their role is to distract Jesse so we can push through our plans. I bet they are enacting their plans right about... now."

I am so sorry, BFF. I hope you like our surprise.

On the way to North Villa