Chapter 12

I apologize for the delay. Enjoy!! I need some motivation, so reading comments would be amazing.

mykaangels I love you and your fun comments. It always makes me smile.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

I also appreciate everyone for supporting this booklet ☺️😊

Chapter 12

Stef and Ollie's Villa
Bedroom
The third day of vacation, 9am

S T E F A N

"I'm sorry. Please don't talk to me right now. I can't stand seeing you..."

Those were the last words Oliver said to me since he left our villa three hours ago. I can't explain the frustration, devastation, and heartache it caused me to hear that my baby doesn't want to see me anymore. It's the first time that he has rejected me, and I don't even know the fucking reason why he did that.

"Fuck." I downed another shot of whiskey and rested my head against the foot of the bed, letting the tears flow, hoping it will wash away the pain. I wanted to chase him and run to him, but he explicitly told me that he doesn't want to see me.

With gritted teeth, I screamed so loud and threw the glass at the door, as broken sobs filled our room. Our empty room. I want to lash out of rage, but all of my energy was sucked away when Oliver looked at me full of anger.

My skin is prickling with so much irritation. My head hurts from trying to think of what I did to make Oliver walk out on me. We were having a great time yesterday, and just this morning, when I stepped out of the bath, he just glared at me with his glassy brown eyes and told me that he'll be staying in Jesse's villa for now.

"My baby hates me," I breathed out in pain when the realization sank. He hates me. Ollie hates me. I made him angry. Broken sobs continued to wrack my entire body as I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Oh fuck. Another deja vu," a familiar voice remarked and when I followed the direction of the voice, I saw Trevor cleaning up the mess I made. "Did you have to throw glasses on the wall? You're so messy when you're dramatic, Stefan," he deadpanned and put the shards in the trash nearby.

I roughly wiped my tears and tried to keep my posture steady. "Why are you here?"

"To keep you from killing yourself," he answered in a bored tone, earning a warning glare from me. Trevor sighed and sat beside me, then reached for an empty glass on the table, and poured himself a drink.

"Jesse kicked me out. He said that I was tiring him out, and he came here to relax, not to go at it like bunnies. He should realize how desirable and sexy he is, then he would understand why I am so horny," Trevor said frankly, making me raise my brow.

"Are you drunk?" Trevor becomes unfiltered when he's drunk, and out of us three, he has the highest alcohol tolerance. He must have been devastated that Jesse rejected him. Honestly, having someone with the same plight made me feel better.

"Not drunk, just tipsy. I drank two bottles of whiskey before I came here, so yeah." Trevor was about to pour himself another shot when I stopped him.

"We should not be doing this. I need to know the reason why my baby got mad at me. He never gets mad, Trevor. Ollie is an angel, and if he's angry, then that means that I have fucked up so bad." Just like that, I sobered up.

I have to get it together. If I did something wrong, then I should be looking for solutions, not drowning myself in alcohol. That's Devon's role.

"Sober up, Trevor. We need to investigate what made my baby snap."