Chapter 9

OMG. THANK YOU! I still find it overwhelming that you guys still support Ollie and Stef. Thank you for the thousand reads. To express my gratitude, the couple will receive some good news.

Vote and comment! Mwah! This will still be Stefan's POV.

*****

Song:

•We & Us by Moira Dela Torre

*****

@KurokoChigokoro thank you for reading and voting my stories :)

9.We & Us

"I... I tried t-to k...kill myself," Ollie confessed, his eyes tightly shut and his fingers digging into the hem of his baby blue unicorn hoodie. I can feel the tension seeping out of his skin and I understand how hard it must have been to admit that.

"Baby?" I reached for his hands and rubbed each knuckle in a gentle motion until it relaxed. "Look at me, please?"

He shook his head. "Are you mad at me?" I noticed the movement on his eyelids. He wanted to open his eyes so bad but he's holding himself back, afraid that I am mad at him.

"If I say I'm not mad at you, will you open your eyes?" Ah, I wanted to kiss my baby so bad when he started to pout his lips. My sulky baby.

He got quiet for a few seconds, then shook his head again. "No. You're saying that you're not mad right now, but what if you get mad after I opened my eyes?" He was so suspicious, his eyes still shut tight. He just looks so adorable that I had to fish my phone from my back pocket to snap a photo.

Both of us gasped at the loud shutter sound. I forgot to place my phone in mute. I bit my lip and slowly put back my phone in my pocket.

Ollie creased his forehead, folding his arms over his chest. "Did you take a photo of me, daddy bear?"

I swallowed. "No."

His frown deepened. "I heard a shutter sound."

A fake surprised gasp fell out of my lips. "You did? I did not hear any sound, baby."

"I did hear a sound! You're lying to me." His tone was frustrated, his lips pursed in a thin line.

I chuckled softly. "Oh yeah? I have my phone right here. Why don't you check it, love? Hmm?" I leaned in to press a soft kiss on his temples.

"I know what you're doing, daddy bear. This is a trap. I won't open my eyes." He stubbornly said and stood his ground.

Is my baby tempting me? Doesn't he know how adorable he looks? Those rosy cheeks are tempting me to take a bite until red. His deep frown just added to his charm and... damn. I just want to hug him tight and look straight into his eyes that I love so much.

"Love? Can you please open your eyes? I want to see it. I want to see your hazel browns," I lilted and started to poke his chubby cheeks.

Well, Ollie had gained a few pounds since I met him, which was a good sign. This is in comparison to his previous self where his light body weight disturbed me. My baby is healthy now, and I am so proud of him.

Ollie heaved a deep sigh. It looks like my persistence prevailed. He slowly opened his eyes and when I finally saw his gorgeous browns, I cupped his cheeks and smashed my lips against his. He was startled but then responded almost instantly. His hands slid upwards, crunching the shirt over my chest, before settling on my nape.

The kiss was slow, soft, and sensual. There was no rush. Both of us were savoring each other's taste. There was no domination in the way my tongue moved. I just want to feel my baby. I just want to taste him and get my daily dose of Ollie.