Starting to deal

Shaurya-I love you Anokhi.
Anokhi-I love you Shaurya.
Anokhi-Chalo let's try something. Shirt utaro.
Shaurya-Haan? Abhi toh kaha no romance?
Anokhi-Romance nhi mere one track bf. Pehle utaro bolti hoon.
Shaurya-Ok baby.
Anokhi-Woh movies mein dikhate hain sara stress kandhon mein hota hai. Woh hi relieve karne ki koshish karungi.
Shaurya-Flirting ki koshish?Sidha bolo naa baby. I won't refuse.
Anokhi-U naa. I am not flirting. I am pampering you.
Shaurya-Ek kiss de do. For starters.
Come. And she pecks him on the check.
And she gives him a massage.
He goes to sleep.
She helps him on the bed. And places the blanket on him.
Shaurya-Goodnight PS. Sweet dreams.
And she cuddles and sleeps with him.
Shaurya wakes up a bit later than usual.
He sees his coffee. And a rose beside it.
Shaurya-Tumne kahan tha ki don't shield yourself behind romance?
Aur ab yeh rose mujhe cheer up karne ke liye.
Anoohi-I want to provide you with emotional cushioning so that you can deal with the difficult stuff. I want to support you and make the process easier.
Shaurya-Thank you.
Anokhi-Ab breakfast mein mujhe zyada toh accha banana nhi aata. But bana rhi kuch.
Shaurya-Tumhe pasand nhi naa yeh sab?
Anokhi-I love studying doesn't mean ki ek ad din I can't treat you. So enjoy it while it lasts.
Shaurya-Matlab mein theekh ho jaoonga toh yeh sab nhi milega.
Milega naa. But u have to cook me something as well ek ad din.
Chalo mein banane jati hoon.
Devi-Tum.  Shaurya ko kuch chahiye. Mein uske liye kuch bana rhi hoon.
Usse mere hath ka khana nhi khana isliye? Uske liye Gaytri bana degi.
Anokhi-Nhi baat woh nhi hai. I want to make him feel special aaj. And aap dono ke beech problem hai. I don't endorse your actions at all. But it's Shaurya who is hurt. It's he who should be expressing that and not me.
But I guess he will get over it.
She cooks him an omelette.
And takes it upto him.
Mujhe khila do naa.
At the same time Aastha who doesn't know Anokhi has cooked him a breakfast brings him omelette.
Aastha-Woh pata nhi tha ki breakfast...
Shaurya-I am so lucky. Meri gf aur mom ki soch ek hai. Ab swad ek hai yaa nhi dekhte hai.
And he takes a bite from her omelette. Shaurya-Hmmm. Tough choice. Dono hi acche hai. Dono half khaunga.
And they feed him together.
Shaurya-Ab nikalta hoon theekh hai. Anokhi chalo chale? Ek second tumne khaya.
Anokhi-Haan fruit le liya hai raaste mein kha lungi.
Shaurya-Fruit?
Anokhi-Mujhe breakfast ki utni adat nhi. Chalo chale.
Anokhi- Hmmm.
Shaurya-Ek second economics ka aaj term paper presentation hai. Tumhara ho gya? Oh no meri wajah se.
Anokhi-Kal raat ko kar liya tha. Aapke sone ke baad. I knew it would be a long haul so sab padhai ki cheeze apne sath lekar ki ghoom rhi thi.
Shaurya-Hey sorry.
Anokhi-No sorries ok. Please.Chalo late ho jaoge.
The term paper presentation takes place. And Anokhi gets the second highest score.
They leave together. Anokhi accha tha ppt tumhara. Thanks. The other was slightly better. I think you should have covered _________ that in more detail. And maybe change the way you you discussed _________.
Anokhi-Hmmm. Next time I hope I will get it right.
Shaurya-Neend aa rhi hai?
Anokhi-Haan.
Shaurya-Jao so jao hostel mein.
Anokhi-Ab kahan. Canteen jana hai kaam ke liye.PS if you need me just call ok. I am a call away.
Shaurya-For sure. Waise socha tumhare baaton ke baare mein. I am willing to try therapy. Bas ghar walon ko mat batana.
Anokhi-Nope lips sealed. Mein aaoon?
Shaurya-No yaar. I mean....
Anokhi-It's not a bother. I will be there. Just message me the address.
Shaurya-Cool. Bye Anokhi.
Anokhi-Take care ok.
Shaurya-Yeah.

Anokhi reaches the clinic. Shaurya goes in for his therapy and comes out after an hour.
Anokhi-Mein aati hoon tum ruko.
Shaurya-Hmmm.

Anokhi- I understand non disclosure and respect that. But anyway in which I can help him.
Doctor-Just continue to support him. And make him feel secure and safe. That's what he seeks desparately right now. Be a source of stability in his volatile life. And for his panic attacks I gave him some meds.
Apart from that usko kuch meds diye hai. Not too strong stuff. Just mild anti depressants so that he is not bombarded with overwhelming emotions but can take his time with it.
He can be a bit moody. Just take care.
Anokhi-I will doctor. Thanks.

Anokhi-Shaurya theekh ho?
Shaurya-Haan bas bohot weird lag rha hai. But tai kiya hai to do with so atleast kuch sessions toh karunga.
Anokhi-Good. You want me to stay the night?
Shaurya-Tumhari independence?
Anokhi-Its only temporary. Being a feminist and being in love and doing things for love are not mutually exclusive things.
Shaurya-Ok if you say so.
Anokhi-So me staying the night at your place. I will get my stuff.
Shaurya-Ok.
And she decides to stay with him on those days that he has his therapy. Because those days are the most strenuous for him. And slowly the wounds tend to heal.

Want to address toxic masculinity hence this. Tried to keep as non sensationalist and honest as possible. But obvio haven't been thru this and am only guided by empathy. Secondly mental health treatment details are obviously just a work of fiction. I don't have a clue about exact therapy.

Please leave your comments on what you feel about Shaurya and therapy.
So comments on the chapter and whether you love reading novels and are fond of literature please to get the next chapter. Because I want to do a chapter where Shaurya and Anokhi talk books and literature. I wanted to include something to do with education and learning. But I am not an economics student so might as well include some form of reading.
Also just a poll on who doesn't want that chapter on books and literature being discussed by Shaurya and Anokhi. This is important and without that I cant start writing. So please let me know.