Flight of time

So the vacations went by eventful in so many ways but what more do you expect when you can hang out on weekends with your boyfriend or your family. But that was the dilemma. Now that Rama was here Anokhi split her time between the two and Shaurya had to concede. Anokhi's intern went well. She began preparing for cat. So that she could join the prestigious IIMs for masters. Shaurya would help her with her preparation.

At the end of the vacation, she had to select a professor to work on a project with. Shaurya suggested names but Anokhi was adamant. She believed that no one knew her better than Shaurya and he would be able to get the best out of her.

So Shaurya was her project guide too. This was a mentally stimulating experience for her. Shaurya challenged her. He pushed her always to do better and encouraged her for bringing new thoughts on the table.
Anokhi was having a very hectic time in tackling with all these different things. Shaurya was the understanding partner who would take the back seat often. He would pamper her when he could, take her on study dates to coffee shops, made sure she stayed well fed and got her sleep.

There was even a point of time that the overwork got to Anokhi. She felt burnt out. She lost her enthusiasm completely. It was a month before the test. Shaurya noticed this. He took her out for dinner and explained to her that now there was a short time left and how these exams were so crucial to her dreams. She can't lose hope now and asked if she would want to stay with him till the test. Anokhi hesitated but finally agreed. She knew Shaurya would keep her stress free. She wanted to go to a home. She wanted to be with someone who knew the phase she was in. Shaurya actually got it. In fact one of the days Anokhi woke up with a high fever from all the barely slept in nights. Shaurya tended to her, made sure she could get back on her feet. So he was behind her all the time, being the supportive partner. Anokhi also left no stone unturned. She worked very, very hard.

It had been a month that the exams had happened. The results were out and Anokhi had made it to the interview round of IIM A, B and C. With Shaurya's help she prepared for the interviews and came out with flying colors. She secured admits from all. They celebrated first at Babli's home where Rama cooked all her favorites. Babli, Ahir, Shaurya and Reema were there too.

That day:-

Anokhi-Mein kuch kehna chahti hoon. Thanks Shaurya for standing by me. Bearing me when I was frustrated, irritated. Thanks for taking care of me when I felt sick. Thanks for pushing me when I gave up. Thanks Shaurya. I don't know mein tumhe kaise thank karu. I know mein tumhare liye kuch nhi kar sakti aaj. I don't have anything to give you. But you gave me everything. Thanks.

Everyone claps. Ahir whistles.
Shaurya gets a bit emotional. Rama does nazar utarna of Shaurya and Anokhi.

Shaurya-Arey embarrass mat karo. Hum team hai naa. Hum toh ek doosre ki madad Karenge hi naa. Yeh sab mat bolo. I am so proud of you.

Rama-Waise aapne meri Nikki ke liye itna kia toh ab mein bhi kuch karun aapke liye. Yeh banaya hai aapko pasand hai naa.

Shaurya-Gajar ka Halwa! Mera favourite.

Rama-Aur pehle Nikki khilayegi aapko.

Shaurya-Arre mein kha lunga. Yeh sab shadi ki rasmon ke liye bachate hai naa.

Anokhi-Usme time hai naa abhi toh mein khila doon please.

Reema-Mana mat kijiye. Samne se prastav aaya hai.

Shaurya is fed by Anokhi and then he feeds her. They all have the sweets and have fun.

Next day the Sabbarwals also throw a family party. They celebrate it with a beautiful cake baked by Aastha and Devi. Tej congratulates Anokhi and offers her a gift of an Amazon gift voucher with which she can buy books. Kitty and Bebo gift her bags for college. Aastha and Shaan gift her a coffee maker for the late night study sessions which would be needed at IIM. Gaytri and Alok give her a frame with a picture of a smiling Anokhi holding the medal in her hand. Kanchan and Yash gift her a set of monogrammed notebooks.

Tej-Shaurya puttar tu kuch nhi dega?

Shaurya-Mein kya hi de sakta hoon usse. Mere paas Aisa kuch nhi hai jo apni princess ko mein de salo ko meri Princess ke layak hai.

Anokhi-You don't have to give me anything. You gave me your love and support when I needed it the most. You are the reason yeh din aaya meri life mein. And to be honest I am happy ki now I have a amazing college to go too. But I am so sad that you won't be around. Thanks for loving me so much that you are letting me live my dream.

Shaurya-Dream se yaad aaya. I do have something for you in fact. He takes out a globe with a ring it.

Anokhi-Shaurya yeh! Abhi yeh sab!

Shaurya-Dont worry jaan. No proposal now. But yeh ring aise hi rahegi yahan . Tum jahan bhi jao yeh tumhare ghar pe tumhara intezar karegi. Yeh aise hi rahegi iss kanch ki sheeshi mein. Isko nikalenge tab jab tum ready ho.

Anokhi-Oh Shaurya! I love you so much.

Shaurya-Me too Jaan. I really, really love you.

Anokhi-Shaurya! In fact aap sab mujhe bhoolenge toh nhi?

Shaan-Aise kaise! Beti Ghar se nikalti hai toh aur zyada miss karte hai usse. Kyu Aastha?

Aastha-Bilkul.

Shaurya-Mein toh mar jaunga Anokhi. Sach kahun toh I don't know kaise rahunga yahan tumhare bina. But tumhara pyaar, humari memories yeh sab mera strength hai. And jab bhi tumhe bohot Miss karunga beware bina warning ke pohonch jaunga.

Anokhi-I hope tumhare surprises milte rhe.

Shaurya-Hhhmmm. Milengi hi. Tum toh bas dekhti jao. Long distance hua toh kya? Shaurya romantic hai aur rahega humesha!

Anokhi-Achaa!

She kisses him on the cheek.

Anokhi-Anokhi!

Anokhi-Kya maa! Itna pyaara hai aapka beta. Itna pyaara aap logon ne usse banaya toh aapki galti hai naa.

All start laughing.

                             THE END!!!!

So this book is done. But don't worry guys. I am working on a new book which will be a continuation from this point where they are a long distance couple. But as Shaurya just said things will still be super romantic. Yoh will still get the family vibes and the comedy but ofc it's going to be a bit different with less hanging out with the Sabbarwals unfortunately. But I will try to still show all the Sabbarwals once in a while. I received a lot of love on this book. Many stayed from beginning to end. I hope I get same support for next book. But yeah thanks once again. See you soon.