And Her Name Is...

✦𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧✦

Ladybug got hit by the ray from the villain. She was now a harmless, old woman.

"Ladybug, are you okay?!" Chat Noir rushed to her side.

"My body feels so stiff," she looked at her hands.

"Chat Noir, you have to-"

"Hahahahahaahhaa!" The goddess-like person turned even more beautiful that she was actually glowing. But, now, also more powerful thanks to stealing part of Ladybug's lifeforce. "Now...I'M UNSTOPPABLE!" She laughed as she floated high in the air. Her voice was more ladylike. "Hand over your miraculous, Ladybug!" She put her hand out.

"No!" Chat Noir answered for Ladybug.

The villain's wide smile slowly turned into a frown. She watched Chat Noir with a straight face.

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about you," she said with a monotone voice.

"Chat Noir, don't let her hit you with a beam!" Ladybug warned him.

"But what about you?" Chat Noir was very worried for her.

Ladybug's eyes widened when she saw the villain putting her hand out, ready to shoot another ray of light.

But, she wasn't the only one who noticed. You noticed too.

"Flutter, this is bad."

"I know! Are we finally going to help now?" She watched you with an impatient face.

"Flutter."

"Yesssss!!!" She was excited.

"Wings open!"

Transformation

Your butterfly pendant glowed and there was just a flash of white light. Next thing you know, your body was curled in a ball, trapped in a cocoon made by your butterfly wings.

In an instant, your butterfly wings opened and you were free from the cocoon. Your beautiful, big wings spread out and all its beautiful colors could be seen. The wings were that of a monarch butterfly, but with colors shading from pink to orange, yellow, green and blue till pink again that were filled with glitter.

You opened your eyes, stretched your body open from the ball form you were in, looked back as you saw your wings and smirked.

You brought your left knee up as you slowly caressed your leg with your left hand till your hips and your outfit started appearing.

Your knee-high black wedges boots appeared first with white polka dots on top. Second appeared your bodysuit that started with dark pink at the bottom till light pink at the top that shimmered with glitter. You had a black turtle neck that covered the top half of your chest and your shoulders with the ends all filled with white polka dots. The rest of the sleeves matched your bodysuit and the outfit transformation ended with you holding your left hand out and your right hand on your hip, with your shoulders moving up, as if you're showing off a fabulous outfit.

The back of your bodysuit had a diamond shape that was open, for your wings to be free. Your miraculous was no longer there since the miraculous became your wings itself.