WonderGirl

ʚ23ɞ

"What was that about?" Amelia asked as the two of you watched Alya storm off.

"No idea. I'm gonna go to my class to see what's going on. You should go to yours. See you at lunch?"

"Mhm!" She nodded. "Later, Y/N!" She waved and you guys went your separate ways.

As soon as you entered the class, everyone was staring at you. The whole class was there apart from Marinette, Alya, Nathaniel and Adrien.

"Uh.. Good morning?" You greeted them all as you walked up the stairs. No one greeted you back and instead all silently glared at you.

"Hey..." You said to Rose and Juleka while you were taking your seat. They frowned at you and looked away.

You blinked in surprise because you couldn't believe it.

'Is everyone in a bad mood?' You thought to yourself.

"Good morning, everyone!" Adrien came in with a bright aura around him.

"Hey."

"Morning!"

They all greeted him.

'Ohh. So this is about me?' You concluded. "I didn't do anything though?" You said under your breath.

Miss Bustier came in and greeted everyone. "Where's Alya and Marinette?

"Marinette wasn't feeling well, so they went to the bathroom for a bit," Alix explained.

"Hmph. I wonder why," Chloe said aloud.

"Sorry, Miss Bustier. We're here," Marinette said as she and Alya went to their seats. Her eyes were red and she kept looking down.

"Is everything alright, Marinette?" Miss Bustier asked.

She sniffed. "Yes. Don't worry about me and please continue with the class," she said and sniffed again.

You caught Alix and Mylène glaring at you.

"Alright then.. We'll talk later, Marinette," she said and continued on with the class like Marinette said.

Nathaniel didn't come to school today. You wondered if he was hating you too as you now felt so small. Throughout the lessons when passing the papers around, they would purposely skip you. When you asked for help with notes, they pretended to not hear you. You gave up after that.

It was finally lunch time and you went by Adrien's desk to see if he was angry at you for no reason too.

"Adrien, can we-"

"Hey, I heard they're giving out pizza today at the cafeteria. We should go now before there are no more slices left!" Kim said and he and Nino dragged Adrien away.

"What the.." You were shocked.

You saw Rose and Juleka about to leave the classroom but you stopped them by running in front them.

"What's going on?! Why is everyone giving me the stink eye?"

"We thought you were a nice person, Y/N. We even defended you!" Rose exclaimed.