Attraction

✦𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧✦

Hawk Moth stood still as both his hands rested on his dark indigo cane with his head down. Hawk Moth was dressed in a dark purple shirt with a big, black butterfly-shaped collar. The Butterfly Miraculous brooch was placed on the center of the collar, and he wore dark purple pants with light gray shoes. Over the majority of his face and neck, he wore a silver mask.

"Nooroo, dark wings fall."

Hawk Moth de-transformed back to his normal self, Gabriel Agreste, and his kwami appeared before him. Gabriel was a very tall man whose skin tone is fair with a rosy tint. He has pale, light grayish cerulean eyes and combed-back light blond hair. He wore black-framed silver glasses and was dressed in a neat white and red suit. Nooroo watched his master stand in silence, with his head still down and eyes closed.

"M-Master?" Nooroo wanted to see if he was okay.

"Mr. Agreste," Nathalie, Gabriel Agreste's assistant, entered the room. She has pale skin, dull blue eyes, and black hair with a red streak on the left side of her head. Her hair was pulled back into a bun with a piece of it hanging over her face. She also had glasses and wore a red turtleneck sweater with the rest of her outfit being black.

Gabriel chuckled a bit before finally opening his eyes. "The power of attraction is even more greater than I could have ever imagined. Soon, I will have the other Butterfly Miraculous and then I will be unstoppable!" He smirked and laughed evily, thinking about his plans.

"Mr. Agreste," Nathalie called him again, interrupting his laughter. His mood dropped one time as he turned around to face his assistant. "What is it, Nathalie?" He asked, keeping his cool. They both kept eye contact before Nathalie turned her head the other way.

She cleared her throat and then finally spoke, "We've lost Adrien, sir."

"What?" He squinted his eyes and she looked back at him.

"During Black Dahlia's attack, Adrien's bodyguard was taking him to his fencing class as scheduled, but the plants attacked them and he and Adrien were split up. He hasn't seen Adrien since."

"Track him."

"Adrien left his phone in the car, sir."

Gabriel grew angry for not knowing the whereabouts of his son. "He's doing this on purpose."

"That's because you barely give him any freedom."

"Nath-"

"Gabriel. He'll come home when he's ready."

He watched her and shut his mouth, because she called him by his first name. He thought about how to reply, but his stubbornness got the better of him. "Fine, but when he returns, he better face the consequences," he walked passed her.

Nooroo watched Nathalie as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Nooroo," Gabriel called him with a dark tone.

"C-Coming, Master!"

● ● ●

You de-transformed in an alleyway and leaned back on a wall to catch your breath from flying so fast.

"Hehehe," Flutter was dancing in the air. "You did it!"

"Yep, we did it," you smiled at her and came off the wall. "But we have to go back and help that lady," you watched the card in your hand. "So," you rummaged through your bag and took out a cookie. "Eat up," you gave the cookie to her.