A Miraculous Fairytale

✦𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲✦

Juliette Legrand is a recently well known creator of the famous webcomic, Wrong Princess, in which all the fairytale princesses switch fairy tales after a big fight at the ball. She writes and draws all by herself, meaning that having to meet deadlines every week is not exactly an easy thing to do. With losing sleep and personal time to herself, she is constantly stressing to get things done. As her latest deadline approaches, she is facing a bit of writer's block for the season finale. She wants it to be perfect and most certainly doesn't want to disappoint all her readers.

Sigh.

"What time is it?" She searched for her phone around the coffee table to check the time. And when she did, she made a big gasp. "5 A.M. already?!" She cried a little inside. She had stayed up all night.. AGAIN. She just didn't know what was best to end the season with. She laid back on her couch and decided to look at comments for inspiration. They always cheered her up anyway.

"I love this comic so SO much!"

"I can't wait for next week"

"Just who caused them to switch tales and how will they even get out of this?"

"The way that they all aren't sticking to how the stories go and just doing whatever they want is what I'm here for, THE CHAOS!"

"This should become an animated series"

She smiled and chuckled a bit before trying to read more and being interrupted by a call from her editor. It was another reminder for the deadline.

"Hey, is it really not possible to delay the chapter for a bit? It will only be available to those who pay extra anyway. What if we leave all the readers read the finale at the same- Oh.. Okay.. Yeah.. I understand.. I hope you have a nice day too, sir."

She hung up.

Her body was heating up again as she grew more tense. The more stressed she became, the more harder it was to hold her tears back. She tried to stay calm and find the courage to continue her work, but her sight was getting blurry.

"No.. No, I can't fall asleep. If I sleep now, then I definitely won't be able to meet my deadline," she blinked her tears away.

She felt weak. Her head was hurting, her belly rumbling and there was a tight feeling in her chest.

She looked at the huge storybook on her coffee table and found the strength to pull through. "Reading fairy tales always cheers me up and gives me inspiration too," she muttered while grabbing the book from the table and removing her tablet from her lap. "It'll all be fine."

● ● ●

Somehow, you were more earlier than ever today for school. You were excited to see Adrien and talk to him about yesterday. You had a lot of fun. You got to see a whaleshark like you wanted and many other species of sharks. The tank was really huge. After, you guys went somewhere to eat, with his bodyguard also having a meal with the two of you. You tried to get him to talk, but he hasn't spoken once. He only nodded and shook his head. Miraculously, his expressions showed all his answers. The food was great and you ended the friend date by going to a famous garden to enjoy the nice view before it got dark. You got to take some nice pictures which you posted on social media.